• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HK USP 9mm

colt45ws

imported post

I have never purchased a gun before. Looking into buying a used one with supposedly about 2000 rounds or so. A major reason Im looking into it is because it is close enough to FTF. The gun looks good with pretty minimal wear, except the extractor appears to be a copper color. Looks like the black coloring on it burned/wore off. Has night sights, and 10lb spring. V1, but was converted to lefty safety. He is including all the original stuff, box and everything with two mags. I guess what Im trying to figure out is a fair price for it. I dont have a idea of what these go for. From what Ive seen its roughly $750 new. He wants $525.

Dustin

imported post

colt45ws wrote:
I have never purchased a gun before. Looking into buying a used one with supposedly about 2000 rounds or so. A major reason Im looking into it is because it is close enough to FTF. The gun looks good with pretty minimal wear, except the extractor appears to be a copper color. Looks like the black coloring on it burned/wore off. Has night sights, and 10lb spring. V1, but was converted to lefty safety. He is including all the original stuff, box and everything with two mags. I guess what Im trying to figure out is a fair price for it. I dont have a idea of what these go for. From what Ive seen its roughly $750 new. He wants $525.

I think it's a decent deal. 2,000 rnds ain't much for a quality firearm like an HK.

I say Buy It.

Personally, I'd rather buy new.

Go for it, and Welcome to the forums ! ;)

colt45ws

imported post

I can't buy new unless I found a new one FTF. :p
Okay, cool. I just wanted to make sure it was worth it, since I dont know myself the value of this stuff.

Dustin

imported post

Well an easy way to find out a Haggle price for firearms is by using "Google".

Just type in "HK USP 9mm", HIT the "Shopping Results" and there you go.

You'll see all the prices from around the WWW. :)