• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner in Reston Champps - Meet OpenCarry.org Lori!

joeamt

Campaign Veteran

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Here is a pic from the last Open Carry (VCDL) dinner at Champps... about 100+ people!!

panoramic_small.jpg

side1.jpg

ed

imported post

VAopencarry wrote:
EFB16ACRX wrote:
yeah but those arent all ocdo people

are they?
No

OCDO does not = VCDL
VCDL does not = OCDO

but many are both.. like me.. and if you looked at the VCDL picnic where Mike, John and Phil were all interviewed by NightLine.. we were all just happy gun owners Open carrying at a park. If a bunch of people go and OPEN CARRY in Reston.. it does not matter if you are vcdl, nra, ocdo all three , others or neither.. so THERE :p

:dude:

ed

imported post

ok.. 3 weeks out now.. keep the RSVP's coming.. I spoke to Carey at Champps and he said with all the football games it is likely the place will be busy..I will need a pretty accurate count. I guessed at maybe 80-100 but unless everyone is ginna wait to the last minute.. it looks like it could be less.. we will still have a good time!

ed

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I can't wait.. I have that night off especially for this event! My family has told me they WILL be coming.. so it will be +3

See you there Ed.

nova

imported post

This OC dinner will be a great way to end my first week backat college! :cool:

Hopefully by the time I order my new gun belt it will arrive by then :)

Neplusultra

imported post

ed wrote:
A shorter URL to pass onto friends:

http://tinyurl.com/meetlori
NOOOOO! She's Married! That by the way is her best photo by far, IMO. It's all up to Hokie now to give us old fat, white and single gun owners hope for the future :^). Hate to put the pressure on you, don't worry, I won't be there :^).

BTW, Lori, congrates and may you and yours have a very long and happy marriage! I read your article in the Canadian publication, very good! You don't have a sister do you?

Just so you know, my ideal woman is Jeanne Assam! Freaks me out just to think of her.....

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ed, I thought I replied, but for some reason can't get the thing to work now.

I'm moving from "yes" to "maybe". Broke my ankle yesterday, and a lot will depend on how well I'm getting around.