• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Only Feds can carry in here..."

Wonderer

imported post

Perhaps the jury would take into consideration all the efforts said business took to ensure complete safety for all livingpersons- not just a busines entity.

Since the business is in effect disarming you for its own "safety", it should be parmount that it also totallyensures its loyal customer bases' saftey.

Carnivore

imported post

Is it a constitutional right to have handicap access, or be able to Breast feed in public, What kind of lawsuits would be flying around if someone in a wheelchair had to do their banking from a drive up window instead of having a ramp to allow entrance into a bank lobby, how about no seeing eye dogs allowed, Don't get me wrong, I am for all the above mentioned privilegesand conveniencesforhumans in this country, But these folks do have the opportunity to take their business elsewhere also..