• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great OC morning in WVC

UTOC-45-44

imported post

So I had to go to Big O Tire this morning to have my car worked on. I was OCing in my Gould&Goodrich shoulder holster with my S&W 4006.

On the way home I crossed the street at that Pedestrian cross walk on 3650 S & 3200 W from East to West. In the distance could see a WVC PD cruiser approaching from South and I just thought to myself. "-This is going to be interesting"

As the light to cross turned green going 3650 S 3200 W fromNorth - South, the WVC PD Officer just looked at me as she was turning East. And I was crossing the street and looked right back at her and it dawned on me. That was the same female Officer that was cuffing me up outside my house saying that I could not OC if you all remember back in Dec of '07.

I crossed the street and walkedas if nothing happened, southbound. I got to about 3820 S and turned West. I walked for about 2 min and a WVC PD Suv passed me tooting 1 of them speed controllers that tells you the speed you are driving. He drove aways and suddenly stopped on the oppsite side of the road not far from where I was. The lights came on.

I tought to myself "-This is going to be interesting. Just relax TJ, and walk straight and just act normal'.

The Officer stepped out of his vehicle and just looked at me, walked to the back to set up the Speed controller.

He just looked at me and I at him. We just had the "shooting the breeze" (no pun intended) conversation about the weather and nothing. Both just talking and smiling away.

I walked all the way home and NOTHING.

My dear friends. It has been accomplished and done even in WVC :D.

This is the kind of encounters or lack of them that we should have. Just a friendly conversation.

TJ

scorpioajr

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
...He just looked at me and I at him. We just had the "shooting the breeze" (no pun intended) conversation about the weather and nothing. Both just talking and smiling away...
TJ

Very cool. :celebrate

This is the type of encounter i think we are ALL after. Kudos to the officer.

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

Kind of a surprise, TJ!

From what I have read in the past, WVC just LOVES you!! (being sarcastic)

Do you ever CC in WVC, or are you alway doin' the OC?

I worry about the OC- sometimes-- forces me to constantly be on the lookout, if you know what I mean.

scorpioajr

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I am thinking about writting a letter to the Cheif and congrat him how well his Officers are acting.
TJ
Tell you what:

Bet they ALWAYS get negative reports on their officers (legit and/or not), I'm figurin' that a positive one would go a LOONG WAAY.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

.45calcarry wrote:
Kind of a surprise, TJ!

From what I have read in the past, WVC just LOVES you!! (being sarcastic)

Do you ever CC in WVC, or are you alway doin' the OC?

I worry about the OC- sometimes-- forces me to constantly be on the lookout, if you know what I mean.

I CC very little. I OC pretty much all the time. I CC when my wife asks me to.

TJ

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

Oh, I get it Jared--

I must have been trying to get UTOC to admit some law violation?

Gosh you got me-- Your thoughts are MUCH deeper than mine--

GOOD LORD!!

And I guess I did not have the need to ask that question anyway--

He CC's on occasion-- that answers my question-- unless, however - he IS a true LAW BREAKER!

get lost

scorpioajr

imported post

.45calcarry wrote:
Oh, I get it Jared--

I must have been trying to get UTOC to admit some law violation?..

I'm thinking he was merely identifying the rhetoric in your question, not calling you out as a trying to TJ in trouble. IMO. :D

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

.45calcarry wrote:
Oh, I get it Jared--

I must have been trying to get UTOC to admit some law violation?

Gosh you got me-- Your thoughts are MUCH deeper than mine--

GOOD LORD!!

And I guess I did not have the need to ask that question anyway--

He CC's on occasion-- that answers my question-- unless, however - he IS a true LAW BREAKER!

get lost

Umm Ok... I was just letting you know that even if he didn't, I doubt he would admit it on a public forum...

I'm sorry if I pushed some button of yours, it wasn't my intent.

[ignore=on]

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

And the "SALTY" 34 day veteran responds with a wonderful display of his "true maturity"

Thanks for your reply D,

Your input is greatly appreciated.

ainokea

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
So I had to go to Big O Tire this morning to have my car worked on. I was OCing in my Gould&Goodrich shoulder holster with my S&W 4006.

On the way home I crossed the street at that Pedestrian cross walk on 3650 S & 3200 W from East to West. In the distance could see a WVC PD cruiser approaching from South and I just thought to myself. "-This is going to be interesting"

As the light to cross turned green going 3650 S 3200 W fromNorth - South, the WVC PD Officer just looked at me as she was turning East. And I was crossing the street and looked right back at her and it dawned on me. That was the same female Officer that was cuffing me up outside my house saying that I could not OC if you all remember back in Dec of '07.

I crossed the street and walkedas if nothing happened, southbound. I got to about 3820 S and turned West. I walked for about 2 min and a WVC PD Suv passed me tooting 1 of them speed controllers that tells you the speed you are driving. He drove aways and suddenly stopped on the oppsite side of the road not far from where I was. The lights came on.

I tought to myself "-This is going to be interesting. Just relax TJ, and walk straight and just act normal'.

The Officer stepped out of his vehicle and just looked at me, walked to the back to set up the Speed controller.

He just looked at me and I at him. We just had the "shooting the breeze" (no pun intended) conversation about the weather and nothing. Both just talking and smiling away.

I walked all the way home and NOTHING.

My dear friends. It has been accomplished and done even in WVC :D.

This is the kind of encounters or lack of them that we should have. Just a friendly conversation.

TJ

Congratulations,

It must be because of all of the time you spent getting "harassed" by WVPD and then taking the time to educate them. GOOD JOB and thank you for all of your support to the cause!! :D:D:D

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

D94R wrote:
.45calcarry wrote:
And the "SALTY" 34 day veteran responds with a wonderful display of his "true maturity"

Thanks for your reply D,

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Veteran? No, but thanks for the honor. There has been a multitude of new guys on here however who love to blow up about people negating their posts, only to do just that themselves. You fit the description quite well is all, no more feeding you for a while.

You'd also know, that if you read any of my posts in the last "34 days" that I'm not salty at all. I don't take sides, as generally I see both of them. However, I will laugh at "idiocy".

Oh, see what I did there?
Practice what you preach. And you will NEVER experience a problem.

Is one suppose to sit back and allow YOU to be some sort of SMART A*@, just because you can?

anybody can "negate" my posts-- who cares. It's just the stupid responses- the immature, lame responses.

When I display some sort of "idiocy", as you put it, or what your mind considers idiocy, please feel free to let me know.

Maybe you could do it in a slightly more intelligent way!

Something more in the form of a question, or statement-- not the response of a 13 year old.

Can you do that?

And no more FEEDING YOU-- for a while:banghead: