• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great OC morning in WVC

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:
.45calcarry wrote:
You have yourCFP though?-- (probably a stupid question)

So did we answer this question yet or are we doing the whole PERSONAL attack thing that got my other name banned, but you die hards are good to go?

"
I CC very little. I OC pretty much all the time. I CC when my wife asks me to.

TJ"

He answered the Question 1 post after it was asked...lets keep da peace.

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:

"
I CC very little. I OC pretty much all the time. I CC when my wife asks me to.

TJ"

He answered the Question 1 post after it was asked...
...quit trying to make it more than it is...
Wow. Me makin' it a big deal? I'm not sure how to respond to that. Ill just re-read the thread to justify my opinion silently.

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

D94 AND Jared,

Thanks for your reponses to my question- which was originally directed at TJ--

Whenever I have the need to ask another, maybe it would make sense to run it through the two of you-- It would save lots of time. you guys could then examine the question prior to posting it, and evaluate it's legitimacy,thus ensure the question won't receive anywierd responses from others-- good idea?

It's wonderful to join the forum, and become such good friends with some of you sooo quickly. I realize now, that, with regard to some of you here, I am dealing with a race if much higher intellect. I just can't compete. You win.

Please stop feeding me-- you said you would.

I have a another Great idea-- would love your thoughts on it-- how about this--

You 2 go right ahead and just ignore anything I post-- and with the 2 of you, I will do the same?

now isn't that aGREAT idea??

I like it.

(p.s. the butt only hurt a little-- but thanks for the thinking of me)

now------- MOVE ON! There must be something better to do!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

.45calcarry wrote:
You have yourCFP though?-- (probably a stupid question)

Nah.....just want to break the law every now and then. I want a B (unloaded) or A (loaded) Misdemeanor (CCWing) just for the hell of it:lol:.

Yes, I do have my CFP. It's about to renewed here soon.

I have a CFP, but feel that we should not have CFP's in the U.S at all. The whole U.S should be like Vermont and Alaska.

TJ

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Will any of these threads ever continue without somebody taking something too personally?

BTW, 33itmefs, LOVE the $hit demon.
13956.jpg
And welcome back!

Marine Master Sergeant

imported post

Thanks for YOUR response TJ,

I already received the answer to my question though, - that was directed at YOU- from a couple of others hanging out in the forum.

However, with that said- YOUR sarcasm IS appreciated!

Like I said earlier-- Sorry I asked.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

.45calcarry wrote:
Thanks for YOUR response TJ,

I already received the answer to my question though, - that was directed at YOU- from a couple of others hanging out in the forum.

However, with that said- YOUR sarcasm IS appreciated!

Like I said earlier-- Sorry I asked.

Don't worry about it .

TJ

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Must have done somthing right walked into that 7 Eleven On Sunday with 3 Squad cars sitting their they just looked at me and carryed on with their bussiness so must have had a change of heart thanks TJ