Thread: 8:3xpm, 711 in chester-UNIKORN!

Post imported post

So out riding my Zuma on a beautiful night, stop into 711, and had to do a double take. There was a middleaged gentlemen open carrying an olive drab kel-tec 9mm, strong side. I end up in line behind him,and ask if he ever heard of open carry (dot) org. He told me he was on a concealed carry forum online,and I mentioned some things about VCDL, and Opencarry, and we parted ways.

Hope to see him on here:celebrate

(ps,...I was concealing my XD at the time)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Ghettokracker71 wrote:
    So out riding my Zuma on a beautiful night, stop into 711, and had to do a double take. There was a middleaged gentlemen open carrying an olive drab kel-tec 9mm, strong side. I end up in line behind him,and ask if he ever heard of open carry (dot) org. He told me he was on a concealed carry forum online,and I mentioned some things about VCDL, and Opencarry, and we parted ways.

Welcome back stranger. How 'bout trying to make the OC dinner?

Shame you didn't have a handout/card to give him.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Ghettokracker71 wrote:

Welcome back stranger. How 'bout trying to make the OC dinner?

Shame you didn't have a handout/card to give him.

Yata hey
    Hey hey,...okay, you got me, I miss ya guys. I need to keep track of when the dinners are so I can make it out again haha

Post imported post

Kurt, what's up man? We need to hang out soon. I always miss those dang dinners. Either work or class gets in the way. You still going to KD one of these weekends?