• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UOC Emergency CA Law/Rights Booklet Idea

MrSigmaDot40

imported post

EDIT: Nevermind I'll make my own.

Hi, I'm new here although I've been lurking around for a while now. Iwant to see if you guys would like to put together a bunch of Very Important CA laws (PC's?) pertaining to UOC, Transportation of Firearms, 2nd Amendment Excerpt(s), and any other Constitutional Excepts that apply.Maybe even a few applicableState and Federal Court case References that have the Date, Defendant/Plaintiff, Court, Charge, and Ruling (in a nutshell as much as possible if too long). Now we get all of that together and organize it with some kind of Contents/Index so we can find everything quickly. Then put the pages up so everybody can print them into a Pocket sized (and/or Glove box size for car)CA UOC RIGHTS/LAWS Emergency booklet for when you are stopped by LEO's, and they don't feel the need to thumb through there own 1 billion paged PC booklet to find out what the law REALLY is.

I think if we are armed with law and Case examples in hand itcan helpdeescalate LEO encounters and help educate LEO's . I will admit I REALLY need this because I am in Alameda County and look a whole lot like "The Bad Guys" so it will be VERY tuff for me with LEO's when I start OC'ing. Maybe some of you can quote law off the top of your head and remember ALL the PC's that apply but I know I'm one that can't remember ALL of that stuff and it's EXACT wording, neither can most LEO's. If you have the PC numbers and everything right there for them to go STRAIGHT to in there official books it might make these situations a lot more pleasant and keep you out of jail. I would recommend carrying the same little PC law booklet (or something similar) like they do also, it could come in handy for all kinds of stuff if you can find the law your looking for quick enough in it.

sjalterego

imported post

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was pretty funny. Welcome aboard Mr. Sigma