• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Learned something today about posting silly pictures of self on net

david.ross

imported post

(cross posting to another forum I frequently read)

Don't do it, the pictures will end up on various gut wrenching cyber bullying sites...

frown.gif

The only silly pictures I'll post are pictures of me in a fursuit. On the net, intelligent conversation somehow ceases to exist even though what is submitted makes complete sense. People just take pieces out of context and twist it in to something ugly, just like politics.

Well, as they say... and as my sig says, "Furries, we know drama"

Unfortunately, I've actually seen it before on another board, which I ignored because I though it stopped until I later also found said same image which the guy was trolling another user and HIS FAMILY over a stupid argument!

It's probably best people refrain from posting family photos, and if you do keep them private/protected from the general public or remove them when receiving any negative comments in a uncivil manner.