• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Picked up my New bike today

Snoopy

imported post

Hey TJ, that bike is SSSwwweeeetttttt!!!!!! Congrats.

Now just remember the most important rule..always look where you are intending to go.

So when do we do the maiden voyage..err... cruise the state (or at least a small portion of it)?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I wouldn't mind to do that "Virgin" voyage maybe next weekend. NOT THISupcoming but the following.

BTW, I got the OCDO personalized plate idea approved by Mike. I will do it:celebrate.

Mike said "-Sure!!!"

TJ

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I wouldn't mind to do that "Virgin" voyage maybe next weekend. NOT THISupcoming but the following.

BTW, I got the OCDO personalized plate idea approved by Mike. I will do it:celebrate.

Mike said "-Sure!!!"

TJ
Haha Obsessive Compulsive Disorder... Haha OCDO

scorpioajr

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
.45calcarry wrote:
That a sweet lookin' ride TJ.

Hey, when you ride, you gonna OC, or CC?

And if you CC, do you have a CFP?

Or ar you gonna intentionally break the law?

I bet you would never tell!!

oops sorry-- that question got answered many, many, many posts ago!

Anyway-- nice bike-- ride safe

.....I am thinkin about a personalized plate. Any suggestions guys and girls? TJ
How about:

ARMD