• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSSA looking for new webmaster

Montana

imported post

Great. If we can get a new "dedicated" webmaster, it will go a long way toward increasing membership and enthusiasm in the organization. Thanks for taking up the challenge.

JBinMontana

imported post

I spoke with Gary today, and the original format the web site has been written in is PHTML instead of HTML. I have to check on this one.

I'm gonna go pick some brains of some geeks I know.

Montana

imported post

The website hasn't been updated since '06, so if you wanted to and Mr. Marbut was agreeable, I don't see why it wouldn't be o.k. to start fresh in HTML format. Anything new is better than what we have now IMHO.