• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed citizen news stories

DEROS72

imported post

Alot ofguys may have already seen these But I thought I would throw them out there for those that haven't .News stories of everday folks that survived dangerous encounters because of our right to bear arms....Please note the article "Are Utah gun laws effective.In that you'll see there are still many that think it is the victim or potential victims resposibility to run away .Theyseem to bemore concerned with the rights of the attacker .That attitude is prevelant amoungst many in this country.Criminals recieve more consideration in some instances than victims.

Latest Armed Self-defense News Stories:

jbone

imported post

Good handy material for making that piont when needed. Thanks.

DEROS72

imported post

True I have used some of these for just that.To illustrate the need to uphold our 2A rights.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I had found that website previously but either failed to bookmark it or lost the bookmark at some point. Thanks for the link. I got it bookmarked for sure this time.