Thread: 375$ gets you.....

Post imported post

A MINT G17, with leather holster, and 3 - 17 rd mags.

3G, standard sights, this thing looks like it just came out of the box, no wear whatsoever...

The holster is a canted one, which I prefer..
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Ohhh and I was just thinking about adding a 9mm to my already owned G22 I carry when I can.

PM forthcoming

Post imported post

Techno, do you have a round count on it?

Post imported post

Sounds good. Congrats on your new acquisition!!

Edit: Oh, your selling it for $375? Ok, I'm confused. But then I've been up for over 19 hours.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Braggart!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Not sure if he's offering it for sale or showing off a new purchase

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

deanf wrote:
    Not sure if he's offering it for sale or showing off a new purchase
    Good point.

Silver-tongued salesman tempting men beyond endurance!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Yep hard to tell if his newest toy he is showing off or an offering, so now it looks like I made an ass-umption. Will have to wait and see how much egg I do or dont have on my face

Post imported post

Well, if you're selling it for $375 I'll take it.

And if you bought it for $375, cool.

Post imported post

Showing off, sorry.. hehe

I now have a bunch of PM's asking me where to pick it up, thanks. LOL.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Nice score then Techno, looks good.

(any more of those :P )

Post imported post

Rizzin wrote:
    Nice score then Techno, looks good.

(any more of those :P****** ** )
    Cabela's has a bunch of 17's and 19's, none of which they paid more than 350$ for.. According to an inside man..

They want to get rid of them, but it took me about two hours to get that deal, heh..

They do have POS 19's and 17's listed for 479$ in their display case, I laughed, told them I was serious, and if I'd spend 480$ I'd spend 500$. I wasn't buying a new glock, and I WOULD buy a NIB Glock for 500$ (the same ones that they were selling for 580$ NIB) somewhere else, OR they could make me a good deal on a used one...

So, I got a good deal on a used one..

Hell, for the condition, 429$ even with 2 mags isn't out of the question, but with 3 mags, and 375$, can't beat it at all.... The 'but I have to replace my holster now too, that's another 50$... maybe I'll have to wait' line had them giving me a used leather holster that was given to them from another trade in, heh.

Post imported post

I'm not particularly a Glock fan, but I still would have taken that deal and just added it to my safe.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    I'm not particularly a Glock fan, but I still would have taken that deal and just added it to my safe.
    Same here, but for $375 + 3 mags, I would have scooped it up and given it a fair trial at least....if nothing else could resell for a profit.....

Post imported post

Techno, you'll be much better served by your new recruit than by the Taurus that you have been carrying. It's reliablity record, and weight savings is worth the trade up, if nothing else. Congrats, and "welcome to the 'dark side!'"

Post imported post

I loved my Glock (bought one in 1987!) but could never get used to the grip angle. That can be fixed though, but it's a little expensive.

Post imported post

Mainsail wrote:
    I loved my Glock (bought one in 1987!) but could never get used to the grip angle. That can be fixed though, but it's a little expensive.
    That's a neat alternative... but they don't offer it for sub-compacts like the G26 or G27.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA