• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

375$ gets you.....

TechnoWeenie

imported post

A MINT G17, with leather holster, and 3 - 17 rd mags.

:D

3G, standard sights, this thing looks like it just came out of the box, no wear whatsoever...

G17-1.jpg

g17-2.jpg

The holster is a canted one, which I prefer..

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sounds good. Congrats on your new acquisition!!

Edit: Oh, your selling it for $375? Ok, I'm confused. But then I've been up for over 19 hours.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

deanf wrote:
:question:Not sure if he's offering it for sale or showing off a new purchase:question:

Good point.

Silver-tongued salesman tempting men beyond endurance! :)

Rizzin

imported post

Yep hard to tell if his newest toy he is showing off or an offering, so now it looks like I made an ass-umption. Will have to wait and see how much egg I do or dont have on my face :D

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Showing off, sorry.. hehe

I now have a bunch of PM's asking me where to pick it up, thanks. LOL.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

Rizzin wrote:
Nice score then Techno, looks good.

(any more of those :p       :banghead:    )

Cabela's has a bunch of 17's and 19's, none of which they paid more than 350$ for.. According to an inside man..

They want to get rid of them, but it took me about two hours to get that deal, heh..

They do have POS 19's and 17's listed for 479$ in their display case, I laughed, told them I was serious, and if I'd spend 480$ I'd spend 500$. I wasn't buying a new glock, and I WOULD buy a NIB Glock for 500$ (the same ones that they were selling for 580$ NIB) somewhere else, OR they could make me a good deal on a used one...

So, I got a good deal on a used one..

Hell, for the condition, 429$ even with 2 mags isn't out of the question, but with 3 mags, and 375$, can't beat it at all.... The 'but I have to replace my holster now too, that's another 50$... maybe I'll have to wait' line had them giving me a used leather holster that was given to them from another trade in, heh.

compmanio365

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
I'm not particularly a Glock fan, but I still would have taken that deal and just added it to my safe.
Same here, but for $375 + 3 mags, I would have scooped it up and given it a fair trial at least....if nothing else could resell for a profit.....

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Techno, you'll be much better served by your new recruit than by the Taurus that you have been carrying. It's reliablity record, and weight savings is worth the trade up, if nothing else. Congrats, and "welcome to the 'dark side!'"