Thread: This ain't about guns but you might want to see it for yourself

Post imported post

It's about congress and their vacation. Do you feel better now?

http://www.grassfire.org/108/petitio...p;RID=16325522
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Not biting.

Either you provide a description, a copy/paste, or something. Otherwise, take your Rickroll and get out. :?
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

Oh, come on. There is no "gas crisis." At least, not one that our government didn't create. Drilling in Alaska is totally irrelevant. In the end, it will just make more money for the special interests to whom our government panders.

Instead of demanding the government to DO SOMETHING, thus giving them more power, thus making things worse, I say it's time we demand it to stop allowing these failures of the market, caused by general overregulation coupled with selective nonregulation.

Post imported post

AbNo wrote:
    Not biting.

Either you provide a description, a copy/paste, or something. Otherwise, take your Rickroll and get out. :?
    It's a video. Hard to paste it. It's about Congress and the paid vacation they are taking. I didn't have a lot of time and got distracted.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    Oh, come on. There is no "gas crisis." At least, not one that our government didn't create. Drilling in Alaska is totally irrelevant. In the end, it will just make more money for the special interests to whom our government panders.

Instead of demanding the government to DO SOMETHING, thus giving them more power, thus making things worse, I say it's time we demand it to stop allowing these failures of the market, caused by general overregulation coupled with selective nonregulation.
    That's what I know. The government needs to get out of the way and allow these guys to get our oil that is here in the U.S.A. The oil companies are in business to make money. If they can't make money there is no reason for them to refine oil into gasoline and diesel.

ExxonMobil made what, 11.1 billion dollarslast quarter?

That's $11,100,000,000.At 8% return,that means they invested $127,650,000,000.

127.65 billion dollars.

Will Rogers

Post imported post

I agree with you, but drilling in Alaska will not solve the problem without complete deregulation, ending the current state of (as I described) general overregulation combined with selective nonregulation (bought and paid for, of course).

To the point that we need to deregulate first, before we allow more selective nonregulation (which drilling in Alaska amounts to).

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    I agree with you, but drilling in Alaska will not solve the problem without complete deregulation, ending the current state of (as I described) general overregulation combined with selective nonregulation (bought and paid for, of course).

To the point that we need to deregulate first, before we allow more selective nonregulation (which drilling in Alaska amounts to).
    I agree wholeheartedly. Butdrilling and recoveringOUR resourcesis a good first step.
    Will Rogers