• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I stand corrected. . .sort of

Bear 45/70

imported post

Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
FE427TP wrote:
ThunderRanch wrote
Please explain this in the context of the last 30 years in Washington DC. While I realize the good people of DC have recently won a victory, they most certainly had their guns effectively taken away for the last 30 years. Please note that I'm not asking for a political debate. I'd just like to know how you can believe your statement to be true.

I'm thinking he's never heard of the Lautenberg Amendment, the Hughes Amendment to the FOPA, the Sporting Purposes clause, the 1968 Gun Control Act, the 1934 National Firearms Act or the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act all of which did take guns away that or he's still cranky because they finally found out about Mary Lou McFate
And we still have our guns, right? Not really cranky about Mary Lou McFate being a mole, just funny she got caught and now the NRA is embarressed by the uncovering of her. Hell, LaPierre is probably sweating out his 6 or 7 figure salary. Cranky, na...
Your really are a moron, why should the NRA be embarrassed. She's been in place for years and yearsand the nitwit anti gunners just found out and they didn't actually dig her out, someone else did. Not only that but it's not even illegal so BFD!
We have now resorted to name calling, tsk tsk. I thought you were better than that but I guess I was wrong. You are just another half crazed Neo Con Nut... You are just a freak!
I looked in the dictionary for moron and guesswhat? The definition says "just like Dukester" beside the shoe fits you to a "T".

G

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Dukester wrote:
FE427TP wrote:
ThunderRanch wrote
Please explain this in the context of the last 30 years in Washington DC. While I realize the good people of DC have recently won a victory, they most certainly had their guns effectively taken away for the last 30 years. Please note that I'm not asking for a political debate. I'd just like to know how you can believe your statement to be true.

I'm thinking he's never heard of the Lautenberg Amendment, the Hughes Amendment to the FOPA, the Sporting Purposes clause, the 1968 Gun Control Act, the 1934 National Firearms Act or the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act all of which did take guns away that or he's still cranky because they finally found out about Mary Lou McFate
And we still have our guns, right? Not really cranky about Mary Lou McFate being a mole, just funny she got caught and now the NRA is embarressed by the uncovering of her. Hell, LaPierre is probably sweating out his 6 or 7 figure salary. Cranky, na...
Your really are a moron, why should the NRA be embarrassed. She's been in place for years and yearsand the nitwit anti gunners just found out and they didn't actually dig her out, someone else did. Not only that but it's not even illegal so BFD!
We have now resorted to name calling, tsk tsk. I thought you were better than that but I guess I was wrong. You are just another half crazed Neo Con Nut... You are just a freak!
I looked in the dictionary for moron and guesswhat? The definition says "just like Dukester" beside the shoe fits you to a "T".

Ooops... :what:

Bear 45/70

imported post

Duckster, you claim everyone abuses Obama and then you turn around and do the same thing. You are worse than the Obama slammers because you clain it is wrong, yet it is ok for you do the same thing. You are the lowest of the low. "Do as I say not as I do." Which makes you at least a low as the worse lying law breaking polititian out there. You two face scum.