• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grand Haven demonstration!

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

several threads have mentioned that perhaps there ought to be a show of support for our comrade p8ntgames in grand haven. i'd like to see if someone a little closer to grand haven can possibly get the ball rolling as soon as we find out when the hearing(s) will be. i'll make my best effort to show up in support of the 2nd amendment, even if it means taking time off work. so please start kicking around some ideas for times, locations, etc.

warlockmatized

imported post

It is my hope that this never sees the court room. Someone told me on the phone this evening that it has only been 3 business days since it happened. We should all pause for a moment and wait and see. I know we all feel that this is a great injustice. If we do something in haste we might hurt the cause instead of helping.

There is no doubt in my mind that a "plan" should be made, just in case in needs to be implemented.

Greggy_D

imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
It is my hope that this never sees the court room.
I hope it DOES see the courtroom with p8ntgames as the Plaintiff. Lawsuits and awarded money will get the attention of ALL departments across the this State. I'm starting to think this is the only way they will learn.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Greggy_D wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
I hope it DOES see the courtroom with p8ntgames as the Plaintiff. Lawsuits and awarded money will get the attention of ALL departments across the this State. I'm starting to think this is the only way they will learn.
that's a good point greggy

warlockmatized

imported post

Greggy_D wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:
I guess i need to start saying what i mean and meaning what i say.

What i meant with regard to "it" never seeing a court room was the charges being dismissed/dropped before the appointed date. In regards to a lawsuit, i never commented on it. The case is still at stage one. I hope stage one is dropped and at stage two the plaintif rocks there little community with one hell of a suit.

warlockmatized

imported post

smellslikemichigan wrote:
so do you think he still needs the legal defense fund? or should we wait on that, because i was just about to send a few bucks.
Send away. As the donation thread states, if the sent funds become unnecessary (not used for the specified cause) they WILL be returned.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

warlockmatized wrote:
smellslikemichigan wrote:
so do you think he still needs the legal defense fund? or should we wait on that, because i was just about to send a few bucks.
Send away. As the donation thread states, if the sent funds become unnecessary (not used for the specified cause) they WILL be returned.
sent