Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Another WSP close encounter

  1. #1
    Regular Member Ajetpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Olalla, Kitsap County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,410

    Post imported post

    I had just crossed the Tacoma Narrows Bridge on my bike. and I was riding through a park on the Tacoma side. I saw three WSP cars in the parking lot, and I thought, "Here we go." As I rode passed them, strong side to them, they wavedhello to me, and I waved back.That was the end of the encounter. God, I love this country! Where else in the world could that happen?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    Bruce,

    check your E-mail re Kitsap prosecutor OC opinion

    Good News

    JIm

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lynnwood, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,238

    Post imported post

    Send me that PM please.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Posts
    332

    Post imported post

    Trigger Dr wrote:
    Bruce,

    check your E-mail re Kitsap prosecutor OC opinion

    Good News

    JIm
    Did you bring enough good news to share with the rest of the class??

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Skok Rez, Washington, USA
    Posts
    143

    Post imported post

    Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    Send me that PM please.
    Better yet could you share it here and post it? If not please PM or email me a copy Thanks

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    LongRider wrote:
    Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    Send me that PM please.
    Better yet could you share it here and post it? If not please PM or email me a copy Thanks
    +1

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wa, ,
    Posts
    2,769

    Post imported post

    There is still something in the works, and I do not feel ready op share it at the present as it could possibly "gum up the works"

    I will let you know when Lonnie and Ajetpilot think appropriate.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Ajetpilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Olalla, Kitsap County, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,410

    Post imported post

    Reply sent to your email.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Trigger Dr wrote:
    There is still something in the works, and I do not feel ready op share it at the present as it could possibly "gum up the works"

    I will let you know when Lonnie and Ajetpilot think appropriate.
    That's cool and we will be waiting with baited breath.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •