• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another WSP close encounter

Ajetpilot

imported post

I had just crossed the Tacoma Narrows Bridge on my bike. and I was riding through a park on the Tacoma side. I saw three WSP cars in the parking lot, and I thought, "Here we go." As I rode passed them, strong side to them, they wavedhello to me, and I waved back.That was the end of the encounter. God, I love this country! Where else in the world could that happen?

Trigger Dr

imported post

Bruce,

check your E-mail re Kitsap prosecutor OC opinion

Good News

JIm

Trigger Dr

imported post

There is still something in the works, and I do not feel ready op share it at the present as it could possibly "gum up the works"

I will let you know when Lonnie and Ajetpilot think appropriate.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
There is still something in the works, and I do not feel ready op share it at the present as it could possibly "gum up the works"

I will let you know when Lonnie and Ajetpilot think appropriate.
That's cool and we will be waiting with baited breath.