• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What does Bitter mean?

Infidel

imported post

I have two NRA-ILA yard sings in my front yard actively displaying my Second Amendment rights. One is "I'm the NRA and I vote", the second is "I'm a "BITTER" Gun Owner, and I vote"

:banghead:

My wife told me this evening my next door neighbor was questioning her on "What does it mean?" Yet another mindless automatons not listening to the forked lies from a liberals lips. I'll be more than happy to educate him on Barack Osama Obama's comments in the national media.

:what:

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

From the horses mouth.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/DTxXUufI3jA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

tripledipper

imported post

This may wellwind up as the remarks that "sunk the ship". A chameleon would have trouble keeping up with this guys changes, but he cannot take this one back, in which hemanages to insult just about any average working class personwho will take the time to pay attention.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

There is great confusion concerning from which end of his body he speaks.
For me, it is most obvious that it does not make the smallest difference.

Yata hey

ccunning

imported post

I guess I'm the only one who didn't find it offensive. To me "bittergate" is just more political hay being made out of nonsense. I think we need more substantive discussions on real issues.

What does offend me is when he says he wants to take away my (and everyone else's) CHP.

DTag

imported post

What Obama essentially said was that if the small towns of PA and the midwest aren't thriving, those residents become bitter and turn into religious zealots, gun wielding morons, bigots, and immigrant-hating citizens. Really, Obama? In what universe could anyone consider this logical thought?

This man has NOTHING to offer our country. NOTHING.

...and having grown up in a small town in PA... I'M OFFENDED!

richarcm

imported post

guns, god and intelligence are the three biggest roadblocks to obama creating complete government control and dependency. He will do his best to belittle anyone that possesses any of the three.

sccrref

imported post

Infidel wrote:
I have two NRA-ILA yard sings in my front yard actively displaying my Second Amendment rights. One is "I'm the NRA and I vote", the second is "I'm a "BITTER" Gun Owner, and I vote"

:banghead:

My wife told me this evening my next door neighbor was questioning her on "What does it mean?" Yet another mindless automatons not listening to the forked lies from a liberals lips. I'll be more than happy to educate him on Barack Osama Obama's comments in the national media.

:what:
Bitter - to be pissed off about the currentanti gun laws that are in direct opposition of the 2nd amendment and that you are going to vote their asses out of office if they don't get on with fixing the problem post haste. Also, that you are not going to vote for them if they are anti gun rights. Not exactly Webster's definition but it works for me.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

AbNo wrote:
That reminds me, I need to OC in the local Democrat office next week, and ask about their star candidate.

That should be worth a :lol:.
Betcha don't make it home in time for dinna.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Kendo_Bunny wrote:
Aw, I wanted to go too :(
There's room - local facility operates at 200% capacity I'm sure.
Hope you don't smoke (AbNo obviously does) as no smoking section.
:)

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

AbNo wrote:
Um, I second hand smoke, but that's about it....

What makes you think I do?
As in blowing smoke :) and/or sending smoke signals. I know you occasionally engage in the latter 'cause I've seen them all the way in Richmond.:lol:

Yata hey

Deanimator

imported post

tripledipper wrote:
This may wellwind up as the remarks that "sunk the ship". A chameleon would have trouble keeping up with this guys changes, but he cannot take this one back, in which hemanages to insult just about any average working class personwho will take the time to pay attention.
He's like the monster in the John Carpenter version of "The Thing". He changes shape so fast, it's hard to keep up, but whether he's pretending to be a scientist, a sled dog or a 2nd Amendment supporter, he's really just something loathesome and dangerous under the disguise.