• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS Taurus 669 357mag

jarhead1911A

imported post

So i have to sell my wheelgun do to some unforscene issues that requires me to have money. I am asking 230 for it i payed 200 for it then put new grips on it which cost me 30 so i am not trying to make a profit on it at all.

Mainsail

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
So i have to sell my wheelgun do to some unforscene issues that requires me to have money. I am asking 230 for it i payed 200 for it then put new grips on it which cost me 30 so i am not trying to make a profit on it at all.
Is it new or used? Condition? Pictures?

Izzle

imported post

I would also be intrested if you could post some pictures.

jarhead1911A

imported post

Its in good condition the only pic i can find is of the same gun i own except mine is blued not chrome So here it is

Bear 45/70

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
Its in good condition the only pic i can find is of the same gun i own except mine is blued not chrome So here it is
586 S&W copy. The 586 (blued)and 686 (Stainless) are great guns and the Taurus is a license build copy. I have both.

jarhead1911A

imported post

Ya i hate to see this gun go but ya got to do what ya got to do. I went shooting with M1gunner and SV both of them shot it and liked it. Its very accurate and comfortable.

Mainsail

imported post

Mainsail wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:
Is it new or used?
I'd like to know too.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

You forgot to tell them about the compensator. Shooting the .357 loads feel like .38's. The double action is smooth and in single action it has a light trigger. We'll post some pics when he arrives.

DEROS72

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
I sent PM on subject

Bear 45/70

imported post

Here a good pic of what the S&W looks like.

P5280001.jpg