• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you from the Chris Fetters Family

p8ntgames

imported post

Dear Supporters,

My wife and I would like to say how grateful we are to everyone who has helped us in this effort to defend our right to open carry in MI. We could not have done this without your help.

For those who have donated time and money we are so blessed to have a group of people that stand behind us.

Thank you again, we appreciate it so much.

- Chris, Rebekah and McKenna Fetters

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

you're welcome, and thank you for taking a stand and not laying down and taking it. good for you. i hope never to be in your situation, but if i am, i hope to handle it the way you have.