• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Well I don't know what to say about this

GenkiSudo

imported post

Let me make this relavent.

Do you practice draws both CC and OC? When OCing do you have a quick draw holster?

thx997303

imported post

Wow, that guy looked stupid.

I can draw faster than that. Of course, not having to move the jacket out of the way may help.

SLC-Vegan

imported post

Well, OC and CC makes a big difference. I tested and I can beat him while OC with my revolver on my drop belt. CC? I don't know because I don't have a appropriate holster yet (nor my CWP, which is why I haven't purchased a CC holster)

SLC-Vegan

imported post

Practice is good, and as my high school gym teacher always said "Practice makes permanent. Perfect practice makes perfect."
This was often followed by something akin to "so stop screwing up!!"