Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: It's not my birthday yet but...

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    We have a new addition to our family:celebrate





  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Reno North Valleys, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Sweet... Very very nice.. what holster do you plan on using?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    I got a FOBUS for it. The fit it a little too tight, but I'm not planning on carrying it. Additionally I figure that the holster will loosen up a bit.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    nice...shoot it yet? if you don't like it, you can always give it to me

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    yeahYeah wrote:
    nice...shoot it yet? if you don't like it, you can always give it to me
    I shot it this weekend. It shoots sweet, just like I figured that it would. The only problem is that due to its low weight it is affected by "limp wristing", as such neither of my boys were able to shoot it So I guess that I SHOULD just give it to you and buy another one :shock:

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    icode wrote:
    yeahYeah wrote:
    nice...shoot it yet? if you don't like it, you can always give it to me
    I shot it this weekend. It shoots sweet, just like I figured that it would. The only problem is that due to its low weight it is affected by "limp wristing", as such neither of my boys were able to shoot it So I guess that I SHOULD just give it to you and buy another one :shock:
    ooh yeah! when do you wanna meet up next? i went to the boulder city range saturday.

    I may join...if i do, you can always join me for a day or fun and festivities.

    got my AK zero'd in with the scope and nailed a gong at 300 yards :celebrate

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    yeahYeah wrote:
    icode wrote:
    yeahYeah wrote:
    nice...shoot it yet? if you don't like it, you can always give it to me
    I shot it this weekend. It shoots sweet, just like I figured that it would. The only problem is that due to its low weight it is affected by "limp wristing", as such neither of my boys were able to shoot it So I guess that I SHOULD just give it to you and buy another one :shock:
    ooh yeah! when do you wanna meet up next? i went to the boulder city range saturday.

    I may join...if i do, you can always join me for a day or fun and festivities.

    got my AK zero'd in with the scope and nailed a gong at 300 yards :celebrate
    WOW! Nice, I'm impressed. Not bad for a rifle that many say isn't accurate at 300 yards :what:. We were out at Sloan again Saturday night, had a great time, stayed till dark. My little one was shooting the crap out of his shotgun, I think he went through about 100 rds He actually likes the kick now!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    i'm pretty much tapped out of ammo funds for this month or i would go to sloan this weekend. I owe big $ to nevada power this month. you're son will be a marksmen soon

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Henderson, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    275

    Post imported post

    That's cool, we'll get together again. After it cools a bit maybe your wife will even join us.

    My eldest son was shooting my .22 rifle and hitting a soda can damn near every shot from about 30 yards. I was proud

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •