• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's not my birthday yet but...

icode

imported post

We have a new addition to our family:celebrate

274L.jpg

icode

imported post

I got a FOBUS for it. The fit it a little too tight, but I'm not planning on carrying it. Additionally I figure that the holster will loosen up a bit.

icode

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
nice...shoot it yet? if you don't like it, you can always give it to me ;)
I shot it this weekend. It shoots sweet, just like I figured that it would. The only problem is that due to its low weight it is affected by "limp wristing", as such neither of my boys were able to shoot it :( So I guess that I SHOULD just give it to you and buy another one :shock:

yeahYeah

imported post

icode wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:
I shot it this weekend. It shoots sweet, just like I figured that it would. The only problem is that due to its low weight it is affected by "limp wristing", as such neither of my boys were able to shoot it :( So I guess that I SHOULD just give it to you and buy another one :shock:
ooh yeah! when do you wanna meet up next? i went to the boulder city range saturday.

I may join...if i do, you can always join me for a day or fun and festivities.

got my AK zero'd in with the scope and nailed a gong at 300 yards :celebrate

icode

imported post

yeahYeah wrote:
icode wrote:
yeahYeah wrote:
ooh yeah! when do you wanna meet up next? i went to the boulder city range saturday.

I may join...if i do, you can always join me for a day or fun and festivities.

got my AK zero'd in with the scope and nailed a gong at 300 yards :celebrate
WOW! Nice, I'm impressed. Not bad for a rifle that many say isn't accurate at 300 yards :what:. We were out at Sloan again Saturday night, had a great time, stayed till dark. My little one was shooting the crap out of his shotgun, I think he went through about 100 rds :cool:He actually likes the kick now!

yeahYeah

imported post

i'm pretty much tapped out of ammo funds for this month or i would go to sloan this weekend. I owe big $ to nevada power this month. you're son will be a marksmen soon :lol:

icode

imported post

That's cool, we'll get together again. After it cools a bit maybe your wife will even join us.

My eldest son was shooting my .22 rifle and hitting a soda can damn near every shot from about 30 yards. I was proud :cool: