• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new baby ...

computerizedfish

imported post

So, I went and picked up my first pistol yesterday. I was kinda nervous when buying it (which is kinda weird because I have grown up around guns). But, everything went smoothly and I am now the proud owner of a Glock G26. I took a picture so I could brag and you guys could see it.:D The picture is take next to my dads .44 mag for size comparison.:)

G27

imported post

Just had to get the 9mm? :p

I have the G27 and I'll tell you it is my daily (and favorite) carry piece. It is light, accurate, and extremely concealable. You won't be disappointed!

just_a_car

imported post

G27 wrote:
Just had to get the 9mm? :p

I have the G27 and I'll tell you it is my daily (and favorite) carry piece. It is light, accurate, and extremely concealable. You won't be disappointed!
+1. Love my G27 for the same reason.

I would imagine the 9mm would be a little more controlable, though.

just_a_car

imported post

boom wrote:
:DI find my G30 quite easy to control, plus I like the holes it makes in things
+1 on my G27, but the 9mm is going to be easier, I'm sure.

Not the best footage, but krazichinaman took this of me shooting my G27 at IDPA... one handed:

Also, you'll notice I was able to get a slide-lock with a mag-slap insertion. That's so handy for quick mag changes.