• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Washougal/Camas

sailor628

imported post

I took a long bicycle ride with my wife and kids today. Cut through neighborhoods and three different parks. Checked out the new Plateau Trading Post store in Washougal. The staff may have done a double take when they saw my strong side but that's it. Had a picnic lunch in Goot Park, Washougal. Back on the road we greeted many people walking on the sidewalks, rode past the Camas Police station and through downtown Camas to get to my daughters dance class. All uneventful. On the way back I was ahead of my wife when I passed by a parked car with some teenagers in it. My wife tells me that one tapped the others shoulder and pointed at my gun. My wife overheard one of the teenagers say "That's cool".
I share this uneventful story because I love to read about other people's uneventful OC experiences.