Thread: Ruger LCP

Post imported post

I'm currious to know if anyone here carries a Ruger LCP. I'm thinking about getting one for concealed carry and would like to know what others think of the gun.

Post imported post

i just watched a video of a trial of this gun on down range TV. you should checj it out!

they're supposed to be great little guns.......

Post imported post

Historically speaking, Ruger has made good firearms. Their price is low because of their manufacturing techniques. While some might argue that it's of lesser quality, time has shown that they make a very good gun--just a little heavy--the P90.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

I have one... great pistol.I have a back pocket wallet holster.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

State Researcher

Post imported post

I don't like it. I've already explained why. Please check the forum before you post a topic, since this topic has been discussed multiple times. Look in the "Selecting a Handgun" section, as that is where posts such as this should be found.

Post imported post

THIS IS A FORE WARNING FOR ANYONE THINKING OF GETTING A LCP 380. I BOUGHT A NEW ONE AND THE SLIDE WHEN COCKING IT AND THE SHELL GOES IN THE PIPE THE

SLIDE DONT GO ALL THE WAY FORWARD. THIS WAS A MAJOR CONCERN AND I CALLED RUGER AND THE IS BEEN THERE SINCE AND THEYHAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TURN AROUND TIME.. SO IF YOU PLAN ON GETTING BE PERPARED AND DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN U ALL

Post imported post

I recently sent my LCP in for repair. Yes, they had it awhile, but Rugerdid an excellent job and also updated the gun to the latest specs which made the wait worth it. The newer LCP has a slide lock that's much easier to use.