• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kahr CW40 for sale

Agent 47

imported post

I am sorry to do this but I really need the money, I have my Summer CCW for sale it is a Kahr CW40 chambered in .40sw it is very light weight and makes a perfect CCW for these hot summer days when all youcanstand to wear is a pair of shorts and a T-shirtI am asking $350 for it, please PM me if interested thanks. ETA Oh, BTW it only has about 40 to 50 rounds through it Never even got it fully broken in.

GAnewhg_020106G.jpg