• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kennewick/Tri-Cities OC lunch

Rizzin

imported post

Kennewick is close enough for me to make it down. Are you thinking Aug or more likely a Sept date on this? (or maybe even later in the year?)

Dave The Welder

imported post

I'm counting five people so far. Add in myself and Trainer62 and that would make seven if everybody showed up. All we've got to do now is find a day where everybody can show up. Let's hear some dates, from this weekend on out. I'm free the rest of this weekend, possibly next weekend, and then sporadic weekends from then on due to WSU starting back up.

Dave The Welder

imported post

Anybody still up for lunch? The soonest that I could get down would be second week in October. Also, has anybody seen the OC pamphlets in Sportsman's Warehouse yet? They're leaving at about 20 a week!:celebrate I've had to resort to having a buddy restock them for me because they need to be refilled every week and I can only make it down every few weeks.

tricityguy

imported post

Hey, this sounds like fun. I'm in for virtually any weekend, and most week days around lunch time... I'd like to meet some fellow OCing Tri-Citians.

just_a_car

imported post

Well, I'll be in Pasco this coming weekend from Thursday the 18th through Sunday the 21st, so let me know if you want to get together, I might find some free time between my obligations out there.

Problem is, I'll be carpooling, so won't have my own transportation (but I don't pay for gas... fair trade off). I'll be staying at the Red Lion Inn in Pasco (there's a Convention that I'm going to with a promotion company).

Dave The Welder

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Well, I'll be in Pasco this coming weekend from Thursday the 18th through Sunday the 21st, so let me know if you want to get together, I might find some free time between my obligations out there.

Problem is, I'll be carpooling, so won't have my own transportation (but I don't pay for gas... fair trade off). I'll be staying at the Red Lion Inn in Pasco (there's a Convention that I'm going to with a promotion company).
I don't think that I'm going to be able to make it down. I forgot that several friends are coming up here to stay with me this weekend and I only remembered when they called me today. If they cancel, I'll definitely be down though.