• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Young Person of the Day

Infidel

imported post

As soon as I read the shirt I knew I had recently seen it, but couldn't remember where. Once Tess found it I knew it was the same sight Grapeshot referanced when he thought he found my shirtfrom my avatar photo.

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I ordered the Gun Free Zone shirt and another through the Passionate Patriot website last week and they arrived by Friday. Fast shipping and good service. The other was the 10 out of 10 Terrorists shirt.

I wore the shirt Sunday while OC'ing in Reston at Starbuck, Barnes & Noble & Best Buy. A gentleman in B&N asked if I was carrying a Smith & Wesson and a brief conversation about my Sig and Open Carry ensued. He seemed curious and I left him with one of Ed's cards. The checker in BB thought the shirt was cool...and no look/see pass by the manager this week.

Cheers!

ck