• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Really need to find a new bank!

Triple Tap

imported post

So, the Mr. I cant spell guy doesnt allow armed guard transports into the bank? Or private armed guards? I agree with Bear, his lack of poviding you policy is BS. I also agree that you have been 86'ed from the bank with that returned sign delivery notice.

Keep us informaed and we can put it on the DNP list.

just_a_car

imported post

Was the Ranier Pacific Bank the branch on 3123 56th St Ct NW or the one on 4949 Borgen Blvd NW Suite 101?

I've added them, but haven't added which branch.

Tawnos

I am stealing your signature thing for my facebook, just wanted to let you know...

Keep reading, you will find a wealth of information here.

That is a spammer who dredged up a 2 year old topic. I expect his post to be gone by morning.

John Hardin

That is a spammer who dredged up a 2 year old topic. I expect his post to be gone by morning.

The forum software needs a decayed pale green envelope icon to use for zombie threads...
zombie.gif

acmariner99

Ah, Arizona. Land of "Constitutional Carry", Snowbirds, and "departing illegals".

Also like the fact that Property Taxes are "set" at time of sale and don't change 'till sold again.

Why can't more places be like Arizona?

I wish I could stay, but in a few months it's looking like I will be moving back to Washington semi-permanently. I'm going to miss living in a state where my right to carry how I choose isn't questioned. I carry in banks, on public streets, and any number of private establishments. It's easy enough to avoid those businesses that don't approve of properly carried firearms. What is going to irk me the most is my employer won't let me keep my firearm stored in my car while on company property. There is always "don't ask, don't tell" but as a young professional I don't like the idea of losing my job when I have major debts to pay back. I don't like leaving my firearm alone at home either because I don't want anyone else to get their hands on it. Grr -- Yes, I really wish more places were like Arizona. But on a positive note, Washington will get my votes to make it more like Arizona -- until they annoy me so much that I leave.

Last edited:

sirpuma

Kitsap Credit Union

I bank with them and OC in the Port Orchard branch anytime I'm not wearing my coat because it's cold. I have never had an issue. I opened my account while OCing, I opened my kids savings account while OCing. I make my deposits and withdrawals while OCing. Never anything but happy smiles from the nice people there.

!@#$%^&* Dang it, just saw it was an older thread.

Last edited:

kenshin

I bank with them and OC in the Port Orchard branch anytime I'm not wearing my coat because it's cold. I have never had an issue. I opened my account while OCing, I opened my kids savings account while OCing. I make my deposits and withdrawals while OCing. Never anything but happy smiles from the nice people there.

!@#$%^&* Dang it, just saw it was an older thread.

Yup, after all that happened I eventually ended up at Kitsap Credit, and I love them. I OC there all the time now.

amlevin

What is going to irk me the most is my employer won't let me keep my firearm stored in my car while on company property. There is always "don't ask, don't tell" but as a young professional I don't like the idea of losing my job when I have major debts to pay back. I don't like leaving my firearm alone at home either because I don't want anyone else to get their hands on it.

Get yourself something like a Gun Vault Mini

cat1-img2.jpg

Can be bolted to vehicle or secured with cable. Access through electronic keys on top. Truckers have used them for years as they give you quick access with just your fingertips. If you secure the gun in this while at work. I have one that I use between my RV or Truck. Toss a coat over it and it's totally invisible outside the vehicle. The mini is large enough for a handgun and a couple of mags on paddle holster(s).

Selling now for about $85 in lots of places.