Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moms Against Guns

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

The group is working on getting 50,000 signatures for a petition on its Web site (http://www.momsagainstguns.org) urging state lawmakers to pass tougher gun laws. The petition has nearly 4,500 so far.
    The billboards come free from Clear Channel Outdoor Philadelphia and Interstate Outdoor Advertising, two locally based firms.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...illboards.html

Maybe it would be time for someone in this state to consider a petition of your own.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Maybe we need a "Fathers Against Mothers' Incessant Loud Yapping" (FAMILY) organization to oppose these fascist, reactionary, overly emotional women with far too much time on their hands.

Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

That's just plain silly... they are calling the PA state legislature irresponsible.

Hmm, here's a photo of champions....

What could be cooler than wearing a "hey everyone, I'm unarmed shirt?" Well, I suppose when you have protection by the police and other armed guards it doesn't matter if you're armed.

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

I'm sorry, but a baseball cap just does not go with a suit and a tie.

Where's that picture of everyone lined up in front of the State Capitol wearing sidearms? Send them that picture.

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Maybe we need a "Fathers Against Mothers' Incessant Loud Yapping" (FAMILY) organization to oppose these fascist, reactionary, overly emotional women with far too much time on their hands.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Statkowski wrote:
    Where's that picture of everyone lined up in front of the State Capitol wearing sidearms? Send them that picture.

Click for larger version.

Post imported post

Besides creating FAMILY I think all these mom anti-law abiding activity groups, MMM, MADD, MAG, etc, should all combine under one parent organization so they can all work together to violate constitutional rights, impose their emotional, reactive views on others and generally bring intolerance and ignorance to the masses. Perhaps call it Mothers against Freedom or just MFers for short.

*I am so bad ...*
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Besides creating FAMILY I think all these mom anti-law abiding activity groups, MMM, MADD, MAG, etc, should all combine under one parent organization so they can all work together to violate constitutional rights, impose their emotional, reactive views on others and generally bring intolerance and ignorance to the masses. Perhaps call it Mothers against Freedom or just MFers for short.

*I am so bad ...*
    Not bad - interesting thought. If you were to copywrite Mothers for Freedom or Mothers against Freedom (MFs) and surreptitiously suggest the name, you might retire on your winnings.

Yata hey

Post imported post

I think this explains itself.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    I think this explains itself.
    Howja do dat?
    Inquirying minds want to know!

Yata hey

Post imported post

MFr's? I like BobCav's name for them: Gal Queada

Post imported post

I'm a software engineer, one of the software pacakges I use on my mac is Adobe Creative Suite 3 - Master Collection.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    I'm a software engineer, one of the software pacakges I use on my mac is Adobe Creative Suite 3 - Master Collection.
    Excellent useage of artistic license!
    Yata hey

Post imported post

here is a better version.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    here is a better version.
    LOLROF - Before somebody jumps me, I know rape isn't funny, but the aplication of this program does point out the enabling function of their actions.

Yata hey

Post imported post

okay, this one is just for fun. ^_^

Banned

Post imported post

Okay, now you're getting silly.

Post imported post

I'll throw my photoshop in just for laughs.
    (I know its not the best, but I was in a hurry)

"Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

You are all going to hell..............and I'll be right there with you, laughing all the way!!! Damn thats funny........:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebr ate:celebrate

Post imported post

Statkowski wrote:

That's me in the middle Send it, I dare ya...

Post imported post

pro2A wrote:
    Statkowski wrote:

That's me in the middle Send it, I dare ya...
    Are there two of you or are you invisible?

Yata hey edited for highlighting

Post imported post

Post imported post

mjf wrote:
    That's just plain silly... they are calling the PA state legislature irresponsible.

Hmm, here's a photo of champions....

What could be cooler than wearing a "hey everyone, I'm unarmed shirt?" Well, I suppose when you have protection by the police and other armed guards it doesn't matter if you're armed.
    You mean it's not a add for the special olymics

Post imported post

deepdiver wrote:
    Besides creating FAMILY I think all these mom anti-law abiding activity groups, MMM, MADD, MAG, etc, should all combine under one parent organization so they can all work together to violate constitutional rights, impose their emotional, reactive views on others and generally bring intolerance and ignorance to the masses.Â* Perhaps call it Mothers against Freedom or just MFers for short.

*I am so bad ...*
    I agree. These days, "Mothers Against..." is pretty much shorthand for "government-funded overemotional, reactionary lobby group with the primary function of abrogating your rights." I like the idea of uniting them as "Mothers Against Freedom." It's honest, unlike the rest of the "mad mothers."

Post imported post

You could put heat onClearchannel by sending in letters to other advertisers threatening to boycott their product because of their economicsupport ofa known anti-civil rights business (Clearchannel).

If this letter were followed up by some petitions a few days later you might get some traction. Clearchannel may not back down this time, but if there were financial repercussions from customers, then maybe they would not do that sort of thing again.

He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast