• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moms Against Guns

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

pro2A wrote:
Statkowski wrote:
I'm sorry, but a baseball cap just does not go with a suit and a tie.

Where's that picture of everyone lined up in front of the State Capitol wearing sidearms? Send them that picture.
That's me in the middle ;)Send it, I dare ya...
Are there two of you or are you invisible? ;)

Yata hey edited for highlighting

tdyoung58

imported post

mjf wrote:
That's just plain silly... they are calling the PA state legislature irresponsible.

Hmm, here's a photo of champions....

billboard.jpg

What could be cooler than wearing a "hey everyone, I'm unarmed shirt?" Well, I suppose when you have protection by the police and other armed guards it doesn't matter if you're armed. :D
You mean it's not a add for the special olymics

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Besides creating FAMILY I think all these mom anti-law abiding activity groups, MMM, MADD, MAG, etc, should all combine under one parent organization so they can all work together to violate constitutional rights, impose their emotional, reactive views on others and generally bring intolerance and ignorance to the masses.  Perhaps call it Mothers against Freedom or just MFers for short.

*I am so bad ...*

I agree. These days, "Mothers Against..." is pretty much shorthand for "government-funded overemotional, reactionary lobby group with the primary function of abrogating your rights." I like the idea of uniting them as "Mothers Against Freedom." It's honest, unlike the rest of the "mad mothers."

Thundar

imported post

You could put heat onClearchannel by sending in letters to other advertisers threatening to boycott their product because of their economicsupport ofa known anti-civil rights business (Clearchannel).

:)

If this letter were followed up by some petitions a few days later you might get some traction. Clearchannel may not back down this time, but if there were financial repercussions from customers, then maybe they would not do that sort of thing again.

TheMrMitch

imported post

mjf wrote:
That's just plain silly... they are calling the PA state legislature irresponsible.

Hmm, here's a photo of champions....

billboard.jpg

What could be cooler than wearing a "hey everyone, I'm unarmed shirt?" Well, I suppose when you have protection by the police and other armed guards it doesn't matter if you're armed. :D
The one on the left wants to giggle.

The female has loose Efferdent.

The black has to pee.....bad.

The one on the right doesn't think we know he's pinching the black's butt.

**I'm a professional face reader. Yeah...I am. Sure.:what:

nova

imported post

Maybe I spend too much time on THR but this thread is getting a little out of hand...
Lets keep it civil here people.

:arrow: