• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First oc experience last night . . .

Slugger

imported post

I have absolutely nothing to report. Wife and I went to Loe's lookingat trim molding, miter saws etc. I was approached within a couple minutes of entering but it was just a worker that wanted to show us something. We went into a couple other local shops and to dinner. Absolutely no one said boo. I didn't even catch anyone giving me the eye.

I need some experience defending oc but it appears I won't get it her in town. I'll keep reading your experiences and learn that way. I'm sure I'll run into someone at some point.

Slugger

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Your first OC was just like my first, and ever day after... I have areally good timeOCing in that no one bothers me at all, and it shows that we are getting our point across to the people in America that Good Guys carry also, and that none has to run when we come in their store. And I really want to see how i respond to someone that ask me a question about my gun, but if no one ever does that is good also. So with that being said, I want to saythanks to everyone on OCDO that has done so much for us all that we are able for the most part tohave a peaceful OC experience. The word is getting out there... Keep on OC and good job