Thread: More than one OC firearm?

Post imported post

I've asked this on the MGO forums and received some good feedback, however it was only pertaining to CC. Who here carries more than one pistol on them when OCing? I conceal with two, never have OCed before though outside of my neighborhood...

Ben

State Researcher

Post imported post

spectr019 wrote:
    I've asked this on the MGO forums and received some good feedback, however it was only pertaining to CC. Who here carries more than one pistol on them when OCing? I conceal with two, never have OCed before though outside of my neighborhood...

Ben
    I'm surprised no one has answered this question yet! I know of at least one guy on here that regularly carries in a shoulder holster AND belt holster (can't remember his name, but he wears a bandanna on his neck a lot).

I currently don't have two handguns that I would open carry at the same time. I do carry a BUG to my open carried piece on a regular basis, though. If money wasn't an issue, I'd probably have two 1911's on me most of the time .

Post imported post

DreQo wrote:
    I'm surprised no one has answered this question yet! I know of at least one guy on here that regularly carries in a shoulder holster AND belt holster (can't remember his name, but he wears a bandanna on his neck a lot).
    That is UTOC-45-44. He mainly carries a Smith and Wesson 4006 in a shoulder holster, and sometimes his Kimber on his belt, like in this photo at the Salt Lake County GOP Convention.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

I'm sure I'll do this if I ever get around to buying a left-handed serpa for my second 1911.

Post imported post

My brother carries a 1911 on his hip, and CC's a bersa .380 semi on his ankle.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Post imported post

Currently OC my Springfield 1911 strongside and my Kimber Ultra CDPII in an IWB holster (Butt of the gun is still OC) just above my left rear pocket. Two spare mags for the Springfield weak side and one spare mag for the Kimber in my back pocket. (I know....not a good place to keep it!)
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one." - Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist in 1764.

Post imported post

I've OC'd my both my XD-40 and my 1911 with Kendo_bunny's Taurus Tracker twice, after she got sick.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

I think the most common answer you're going to get for people who do carry more than 1 firearm is the OC on the hip and CC ankle or pocket.

Post imported post

I s'pose a pair of anything 'dualist' style would be considered 'over the top'... but gunfighter rigs abound. Get'cha a pair of DA Ruger Blackhawks in .45LC... or a pair of Taurus 'Judge' wheelguns 'n a belt fulla 410 000 buck 'n 45 LC. 'Hang a Bowie on there with 'em. (for scalps). 'Course... you could be a purist 'n go for a pair of SAA Army Colts or Ruger Vaquero'sin .45 too.

Double dropped buscadero holsters will go well with yer board shorts, tennies 'n Izod Lacoste 'gator pockets. :what:

Six.35 cal balls downrange at once pretty much settles any situation.

Post imported post

well, when my HCP comes, I plan on carrying my primary in a belt holster and my BUG in an ankle holster.That would be dual OC whenever I wear shorts...

Post imported post

Isometimes OC my Mossberg on a sling and my Sig on my hip. Otherwise It is OC of my Sig on my hip and my J-Frame concealed on my ankle.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Thundar wrote:
    Isometimes OC my Mossberg on a sling and my Sig on my hip. Otherwise It is OC of my Sig on my hip and my J-Frame concealed on my ankle.
    What Sig are you sporting. You will usually find me with a 18+1 P226 9mm on the side.

Post imported post

AbNo wrote:
    I've OC'd my both my XD-40 and my 1911 with Kendo_bunny's Taurus Tracker twice, after she got sick.
    Sometime you have to let me carry both the guns- though hopefully not because you're sick.

Post imported post

David.Car wrote:
    Thundar wrote:
    What Sig are you sporting. You will usually find me with a 18+1 P226 9mm on the side.
    SIG 229 DAO 9mm with Hogue grips, 13 rnd magazine (w 2 x13 in magazine holster)and tritium sights carried in a Serpa rig.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

I usually OC both my sixguns at the same time. Talk about some :what:!

Post imported post

I have had this image for a good while of some old lady OCing something like 10 guns. Ya don't mess with grandma!