• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't Need To Carry In Our National Parks. They Are Safe

Sonora Rebel

imported post

bobcat wrote:
Good to hear Pic Rocks is back in the hands of the folks who OWN it and not the invaders. Yeah!

As for the REBEL flag... Absolutely GREAT! A flag of great historical significance getting used as a warning flag rather than a PC football. I'll pass that along to friends and relatives in AZ. Excellent. Heh heh.

Hmmm, I know what I'll be sending a couple of folks for Christmas. :celebrate
"Seven Brothers" is a great online source for flags of all types. I often pair the battle flag with the black Q flag (Quantrill). I fly the Alamo 1824 flag on Cinco de Mayo... 'n the "Gonzalez' 'Come and take it!" Cannon flag for the helluvit... It's sort of my 2A flag!

superdemon

imported post

There are plenty of people here in KY that fly the rebel flag. Regardless of location, I refuse to fly the flag of a country whose army killed Americans.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

superdemon wrote:
There are plenty of people here in KY that fly the rebel flag. Regardless of location, I refuse to fly the flag of a country whose army killed Americans.
Confederate soldiers/sailors/Marineswere 'Americans' too... My 3x Great Granpa was one of 'em... as was a 3x Great Uncle. I reckon they might'a put a dent in the Yankee gene pool from time to time.