Thread: OC in Petoskey Wal-Mart

Post imported post

I open carried for the first time today! I had been working up to it by letting the bottom of my holster show from under my vest. Today I took the plunge.

I spent about 1/2 hour in the Petoskey Wal-Mart. The store was pretty busy as we have a lot of tourists here this time of year. I priced some computers and bought some small stuff. Nobody seemed to notice.

I had a .45 Ruger Bisley on a dress belt holster, so I wasn't being very timid.

I then spent an additional ten minutes in the parking lot getting on all my motorcycle stuff. No funny looks, no LEO, no nuthin'.

Thanks for all who have posted on this forum. It has really helped me form my opinions on OC.

Edit: I just realized I put this in the wrong spot. I put a copy in the "List your OC experiences post". Moderators - please delete this. I'm still learning how to do this forum thing!

Post imported post

Congradulations!! Walmart is a big first jump!!!! I did a gas station!!

Ben

Post imported post

No need to move your post to that thread. This is like an introduction thread for you.

Congratulations on taking the plunge. It really is amazing how people really don't seem to either notice or care. It will only get easier.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

"Congradulations!! Walmart is a big first jump!!!! I did a gas station!!"

I did it in the back of a car... oh wait.. what were we talking about agin?...

Post imported post

i was born in petoskey but my parents lived in east jordan but east jordan did not have a hospital at that time that was about 5 years ago.lmao