• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BBQ for a OCer who is going over sea's

just_a_car

imported post

Okay, so as I told jarhead over IM, I am behind on my homework and likely won't make this, but I did make him a promise:

If I do make it, I will OC my CETME rifle, my AES-10 rifle, my Mosin Nagant m91/30 rifle with bayonet attached... and of course, my Glock 27 in my Serpa holster.

Yes, I can do this, I am enough of a gun nutt to have tried it this evening and it's more than do-able with the slings and harnesses I have.

jarhead1911A

imported post

well tell me what u have for a firearm and i will see if i have a holster i am not using u can take with ya, or CC it i dont care its private property so you can do whatever you wish my house my rules and if your not armed i am gunna be worried hell even my wife will be packing but thats nothing new.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Hi all, I plan to attend tomorrow. Is anyone planning on bringing their spouse? I'm trying to get mine to come. She's not too comfortable about me OC'ing in public (see my other post just a few minutes ago) but I thought that maybe if she was to get some perspective from other wives, that would maybe help.

I'll be OC'ing my Kimber .45 and my brand new M4 rifle.(not realy an M4, it's semi-auto)

jarhead1911A

imported post

as far as i know the whole family is envited and my wife carries a year ago she wouldnt even touch a gun now she not only ownes 1 but carrys as well so maybe my wife and your wife can chat and she might get a better idea of what its all about

SpyderTattoo

imported post

OK cool... Still working on it but, if she comes with me, we'll be bringing our 2 boys (9 and 11) so they won't be home alone. My 13 yo daughter is spending the night with a friend so she might or might not be coming along. That would make 5 of us, or 4 if daughter not coming. Are you sure about this??? :lol: Either way, I'll bring something along to share.

jarhead1911A

imported post

You can bring whatever you want, never can have enough BBQ especially if M1gunner is cooking :) anyhow 2 hours till the party starts WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

SpyderTattoo

imported post

See you in a little while. My 2 sons are coming with me. We're going to go to "The Foxhole" surplus store and take a look around before we show up. How's the parking situation there? I have a big pickup truck...

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
See you in a little while. My 2 sons are coming with me. We're going to go to "The Foxhole" surplus store and take a look around before we show up. How's the parking situation there? I have a big pickup truck...
NO OC at the Foxhole (CC only) - parking is good for the party