• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BBQ for a OCer who is going over sea's

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Thanks, you got the jist of what I was trying to ask. I should have specified about the parking for the BBQ, not at Foxhole. But you figured what I meant. Thaks for the heads-up about OC at Foxhole.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

My mother and a friend will come with me. I bought my mom a .38cal and she had a problem at the airport, so now i have to go pick her up, and bring her back. The lady did something wrong in check in. so she missed her flight. I do not have time tomake anything, or bring the food because i will be on the road, but i could bring some soda.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

OK, I'm going to have quite a crew with me now. My wife has reconsidered and is going to come. So it will be my wife, me, our three kids, and my daughter's friend that is staying with us over night. We'll bring some hamburgers and hot dogs and buns, and I have some cantaloupe.

Alwayspacking

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It was good to meet everyone today. I meet a lot of new faces, and my wife and I had a good time, and they BBQ was awesome. I could haveeaten the the last of everything. I am going to post some pictures now. Thank all of you who showed up, and those that would have came but could not make it

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
the guy with the most guns, 5 of em.

Yay! I win!I was kinda surprised that I "won." OK, here's the run-down:

Kimber Stainless TLE in CF SERPA @ 3 O'Clock

Kahr Stainless K9 w/CTC LG's in Don Hume JIT slide @ 5 O'Clock

G23 in GLOCK "Combat/Tactical" holster @ 9 O'Clock

The next two weren't visible:

Kahr P9 Covert in Galco Ankle Glove on left ankle.

Ruger LCP .380 in Galco pocket holster, left front pocket.

jarhead1911A

imported post

Ya G20 won but damn this was one hell of a party i am still cleaning up ha ha ha I want to send a special thanks to M1gunner for cooking for us it was awsome! It was good to see everyone and meet a few new people.

We should do this more often and i will even host if anyone else wants to continue these BBQ's by all means let me know!

I wish Always Packing a safe trip and a safe return. I want to thank Jim for the drawing i am still tickled pink with it.

DEROS72

imported post

I had a great time.really good people good food and great guns,doesn,t get better than that. And your welcome..

evenElvis showed up.

DEROS72

imported post

By the way Mark here are is some Military terminology to help keep all us vets and active straight on the different services nomenclature...