Thread: Holsters for Taurus Millenium Pro

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

I recently bought a Taurus Millenium Pro in .40 caliber and am looking for a belt holster, magazine pouch, and a shoulder rig for the winter months. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I live in Burien and am financially limited.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

Boomstickholsters.com in West Plains, MO has finally gotten a dummy gun for molding Taurus Mil Pro pistols. He's working on one for my PT140 right now. But, he's not exactly cheap although certainly not among the most expensive. He is also seriously backed up on orders, working right now on orders received back in April. His work is worth waiting for, however. Although he doesn't do shoulder holsters his OWB and IWB holsters are worth more than he charges.

Post imported post

visit www.taurusarmed.net and browse their forum and/or search for "holster"
    Guns don't kill people. Drivers on cell phones do.

Post imported post

Eeyore wrote:
    visit http://www.taurusarmed.net and browse their forum and/or search for "holster"
    I went there, but found nothing that helps. I have a PT-140 and the threads were on everything else. No matter. Thanks to Jarhead I have a holster until I find something I like better.

You ought to know also that taurusarmed is the only website to ever trip my Kaspersky Protection software. I had to turn it off to go there, so be careful. I'm about to do a scan anyway, so I took the chance.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Post imported post

i just recieved my holster for my 9mm millenium pro today, its suposed to be for a 40 cal, its made by Tagua Gun Leather. 100% leather, nice belt holster. i got it from savesomebucks.com total with shipping was like $37.

best off, it is avalable in left handed ( thats why i chose to get this). hope this helps

Post imported post

daewoomofo wrote:
    i just recieved my holster for my 9mm millenium pro today, its suposed to be for a 40 cal, its made by Tagua Gun Leather. 100% leather, nice belt holster. i got it from savesomebucks.com total with shipping was like $37.

best off, it is avalable in left handed ( thats why i chose to get this). hope this helps
    THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

glad i could help a fellow taurus carrier.