• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters for Taurus Millenium Pro

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

I recently bought a Taurus Millenium Pro in .40 caliber and am looking for a belt holster, magazine pouch, and a shoulder rig for the winter months. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I live in Burien and am financially limited.

brolin_1911a1

imported post

Boomstickholsters.com in West Plains, MO has finally gotten a dummy gun for molding Taurus Mil Pro pistols. He's working on one for my PT140 right now. But, he's not exactly cheap although certainly not among the most expensive. He is also seriously backed up on orders, working right now on orders received back in April. His work is worth waiting for, however. Although he doesn't do shoulder holsters his OWB and IWB holsters are worth more than he charges.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Eeyore wrote:
visit http://www.taurusarmed.net and browse their forum and/or search for "holster"

I went there, but found nothing that helps. I have a PT-140 and the threads were on everything else. No matter. Thanks to Jarhead I have a holster until I find something I like better.

You ought to know also that taurusarmed is the only website to ever trip my Kaspersky Protection software. I had to turn it off to go there, so be careful. I'm about to do a scan anyway, so I took the chance.

daewoomofo

imported post

i just recieved my holster for my 9mm millenium pro today, its suposed to be for a 40 cal, its made by Tagua Gun Leather. 100% leather, nice belt holster. i got it from savesomebucks.com total with shipping was like $37.

holster001.jpg

best off, it is avalable in left handed ( thats why i chose to get this). hope this helps

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
imported post

daewoomofo wrote:
i just recieved my holster for my 9mm millenium pro today, its suposed to be for a 40 cal, its made by Tagua Gun Leather. 100% leather, nice belt holster. i got it from savesomebucks.com total with shipping was like $37.

holster001.jpg

best off, it is avalable in left handed ( thats why i chose to get this). hope this helps
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate