• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Scholaris told me to leave on the sixth. (Lemmon Valley drive)

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

On the sixth, at Scholaris on Lemmon Valley Drive, I was asked to leave. A man named Wes approached me and in a manner as polite as one can bewhen telling one to leave hetold me how he understood the 2nd amendment, the legality of open carry, etc. but that I couldn't be in the store because he thought it might make customers uncomfortabe. I asked him if that was the company policy, and he said yes. I of course left and sent Scholaris an e-mail as soon as I got home.

Dear Scholari's Food & Drug Company,

I was asked to leave your store on August sixth because I was carrying my revolver and told your policy was not to allow it in your stores. It is my opinion that Scolaris would benefit from changing this policy. As a customer of Scolaris, I am less inclined to go to Scolaris as a result of this policy since I do not like leaving my gun in my car where it can be stolen. Also, I feel that by prohibiting customers from being armed safety is not increased. The most immoral elements of society would not adhere to such policies anyway, and criminals are likely deterred when they think they may face armed resistance.

Thank you for reading my comment, and I hope you will consider it.

I had open carried in this particular Scholaris repeatedly over the last 8 months or so and never had an issue before.

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Send them one of these:

gunfreezone.jpg