Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Experience Counts

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Experience Counts

    The Presidential election was too close to call. Neither the Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election.

    Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.

    After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota .

    There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties. At the end of the first day, John Mc. returned to the starting line and he had ten fish.

    Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having another 'bad hair' day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day.

    At the end of the 2nd day John Mc. came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.

    That evening, Harry Reid got together secretly with Obama and said, 'Obama, I think John Mc. is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'

    The next night (after John Mc. returns with 50 fish),Harry said to Obama, 'Well, tell me, how is John Mc. cheating?'

    Obama replied, 'Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice.'


    Experience Counts

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Skagit Valley, Washington
    Posts
    451

    Post imported post

    Did you hear Osama Bin Obama wanted to go polar bear hunting?
    But he couldn't use a gun- too dangerous to his career.
    So he got a guide- the guide said
    "Get some frozen peas. Drill a hole in the ice, and put peas around it and a trail of peas to the end of the ice flo, so the polar bear will find them.
    When the bear comes up to take a pea, kick him in the ice-hole"

    And that was John Mc's last job guiding.

    Know how to tell polar bear scat? It smells like oreos....

  3. #3
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Hammer wrote:
    Did you hear Osama Bin Obama wanted to go polar bear hunting?
    But he couldn't use a gun- too dangerous to his career.
    So he got a guide- the guide said
    "Get some frozen peas. Drill a hole in the ice, and put peas around it and a trail of peas to the end of the ice flo, so the polar bear will find them.
    When the bear comes up to take a pea, kick him in the ice-hole"

    And that was John Mc's last job guiding.

    Know how to tell polar bear scat? It smells like oreos....
    Kind of off topic but thought this cartoon was right on the money:celebrate





  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    Hammer wrote:
    Did you hear Osama Bin Obama wanted to go polar bear hunting?
    But he couldn't use a gun- too dangerous to his career.
    So he got a guide- the guide said
    "Get some frozen peas. Drill a hole in the ice, and put peas around it and a trail of peas to the end of the ice flo, so the polar bear will find them.
    When the bear comes up to take a pea, kick him in the ice-hole"

    And that was John Mc's last job guiding.

    Know how to tell polar bear scat? It smells like oreos....
    Kind of off topic but thought this cartoon was right on the money:celebrate



    I'll take an old man every time over a know it all liar of a punk that doesn't know crap about squat. But then you haven't got the brains to recognize a liar when he is lying to you. You and your kind are the reason this country is so screwed up. The Dems are for the people, yeah right, they are the reason Social Security is going bankrupt and are screwing people like me out of what I paid for, for longer than you have been alive, Duckster. Oh yeah, your wonderful candidate snubbed wounded American soldiers, twice on his kiss the arabs ass trip. Why is he campaigning in the middle east to start with? The arabs aren't voting in this election.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I'll take an old man every time over a know it all liar of a punk that doesn't know crap about squat. But then you haven't got the brains to recognize a liar when he is lying to you. You and your kind are the reason this country is so screwed up. The Dems are for the people, yeah right, they are the reason Social Security is going bankrupt and are screwing people like me out of what I paid for, for longer than you have been alive, Duckster. Oh yeah, your wonderful candidate snubbed wounded American soldiers, twice on his kiss the arabs ass trip. Why is he campaigning in the middle east to start with? The arabs aren't voting in this election.
    Vitriol is a surefire way to win converts.


  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    grishnav wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I'll take an old man every time over a know it all liar of a punk that doesn't know crap about squat. But then you haven't got the brains to recognize a liar when he is lying to you. You and your kind are the reason this country is so screwed up. The Dems are for the people, yeah right, they are the reason Social Security is going bankrupt and are screwing people like me out of what I paid for, for longer than you have been alive, Duckster. Oh yeah, your wonderful candidate snubbed wounded American soldiers, twice on his kiss the arabs ass trip. Why is he campaigning in the middle east to start with? The arabs aren't voting in this election.
    Vitriol is a surefire way to win converts.

    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.

  7. #7
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    grishnav wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I'll take an old man every time over a know it all liar of a punk that doesn't know crap about squat. But then you haven't got the brains to recognize a liar when he is lying to you. You and your kind are the reason this country is so screwed up. The Dems are for the people, yeah right, they are the reason Social Security is going bankrupt and are screwing people like me out of what I paid for, for longer than you have been alive, Duckster. Oh yeah, your wonderful candidate snubbed wounded American soldiers, twice on his kiss the arabs ass trip. Why is he campaigning in the middle east to start with? The arabs aren't voting in this election.
    Vitriol is a surefire way to win converts.

    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.
    No, let's just say that I am not in the "Insane Camp". Really super tired of 8 years worth of lies!






  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.
    The irony is that I've more-or-less put you in that very camp on certain issues such as drinking (NOT intoxication, but drinking) while armed... But to answer your question... No, it's not obvious to me, from the posting of one silly comic, that he's in the "don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp. Maybe he's got a posting history that you're aware of, and I'm not. That's fine if true. If not, your postings are nothing more than an unwarranted personal attack against a poster, that only serves to decrease the SNR of this place.

    Anyway, for an unusual twist of events, on the issue at hand, I actually agree with you. I prefer McCain (if only by a hair's breadth) to Obama, but I'd much rather see Paul continue the fight on the independent ticket, because as of right now, I feel like I'm stuck throwing away my vote on Barr.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    No, let's just say that I am not in the "Insane Camp". Really super tired of 8 years worth of lies!




    Oh, come now, you know what they say about poking the Bear. And an old, stubborn, irritable one at that!

    Relax, take it in stride. As the used to say on Genmay, the internets is serios business.



  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    grishnav wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I'll take an old man every time over a know it all liar of a punk that doesn't know crap about squat. But then you haven't got the brains to recognize a liar when he is lying to you. You and your kind are the reason this country is so screwed up. The Dems are for the people, yeah right, they are the reason Social Security is going bankrupt and are screwing people like me out of what I paid for, for longer than you have been alive, Duckster. Oh yeah, your wonderful candidate snubbed wounded American soldiers, twice on his kiss the arabs ass trip. Why is he campaigning in the middle east to start with? The arabs aren't voting in this election.
    Vitriol is a surefire way to win converts.

    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.
    No, let's just say that I am not in the "Insane Camp". Really super tired of 8 years worth of lies!




    Yeah and the klinton years had less lies. Not only that but your demo commited a felony while in office and the rest of the dems let it slide. Yep, there's a party I'm gonna trust.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    grishnav wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.
    The irony is that I've more-or-less put you in that very camp on certain issues such as drinking (NOT intoxication, but drinking) while armed... But to answer your question... No, it's not obvious to me, from the posting of one silly comic, that he's in the "don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp. Maybe he's got a posting history that you're aware of, and I'm not. That's fine if true. If not, your postings are nothing more than an unwarranted personal attack against a poster, that only serves to decrease the SNR of this place.

    Anyway, for an unusual twist of events, on the issue at hand, I actually agree with you. I prefer McCain (if only by a hair's breadth) to Obama, but I'd much rather see Paul continue the fight on the independent ticket, because as of right now, I feel like I'm stuck throwing away my vote on Barr.
    I've earned the right to my opinions thru many years of watching and experience this world.

    FYI, I spoke to the OCer's favorite attorney when we went shootingSundayabout having a drink while carrying or shooting. Guess who's camp he is in? Not on the it's OK crowds side, that's for damn sure.

    I agree with your assessment of McCain. What I would prefer is a third option on the ballot of,

    None of the above! Go back, start overand try and get it right this time.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I've earned the right to my opinions thru many years of watching and experience this world.

    I didn't say that you didn't. I merely said that it was:

    1. A personal attack (which you don't dispute); and
    2. That it was unwarranted (which you haven't disputed, unless you actually are saying that he doesn't deserve any respect because he's not been around as long as you, in which case... I give up)


    FYI, I spoke to the OCer's favorite attorney when we went shootingSundayabout having a drink while carrying or shooting. Guess who's camp he is in? Not on the it's OK crowds side, that's for damn sure.

    He's entitled to his opinion, just as you and I both are. Doesn't mean he's right. I could very easily speak to a Brady campaign attorney who could tell me how bad open carry is. Doesn't make them right either.

    I agree with your assessment of McCain. What I would prefer is a third option on the ballot of,

    None of the above! Go back, start overand try and get it right this time.
    I like this idea even better. Let's run with it! :celebrate

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    grishnav wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    I've earned the right to my opinions thru many years of watching and experience this world.

    I didn't say that you didn't. I merely said that it was:

    1. A personal attack (which you don't dispute); and
    2. That it was unwarranted (which you haven't disputed, unless you actually are saying that he doesn't deserve any respect because he's not been around as long as you, in which case... I give up)


    FYI, I spoke to the OCer's favorite attorney when we went shootingSundayabout having a drink while carrying or shooting. Guess who's camp he is in? Not on the it's OK crowds side, that's for damn sure.

    He's entitled to his opinion, just as you and I both are. Doesn't mean he's right. I could very easily speak to a Brady campaign attorney who could tell me how bad open carry is. Doesn't make them right either.

    I agree with your assessment of McCain. What I would prefer is a third option on the ballot of,

    None of the above! Go back, start overand try and get it right this time.
    I like this idea even better. Let's run with it! :celebrate
    It's an attack on a moronic idea, if it is his idea, that's his problem not mine. Besides he is an affront to all gun owners with his attitude.

    So an attorney, that is also a gun guy who's on our side, opinion means nothing to you? Gee, who the hell you going to get to defend you when you have a problem then?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    736

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    It's an attack on a moronic idea, if it is his idea, that's his problem not mine. Besides he is an affront to all gun owners with his attitude.
    You did attack his idea, but you also attacked him. I quote:

    He's to stupid to convert. Isn't that obvious? His in the "Don't confuse me with the facts, I've already made up my mind" camp.
    If the statement, "He's to stupid to convert" doesn't count as a personal attack than, frankly, nothing does. Because you're just too stupid to get the point.

    So an attorney, that is also a gun guy who's on our side, opinion means nothing to you?
    I did not say that it was meaningless to me, though if I make the assumption that you truly discussed the issue in depth, and discovered that he agrees with you 100% (which I would find highly suspect and unlikely without hearing it from his mouth, and not yours), I can say that I have thought about the issue thoroughly and decided that I disagree. Then again, somebody skilled in the art of persuasion (for example, a skilled and respected attorney such as himself) might be able to sway my opinion, better than someone who simply calls me stupid.

    But I suppose, until I have the pleasure and honor of meeting him myself, that we'll never know.

    Gee, who the hell you going to get to defend you when you have a problem then?
    I would hope that a professional such as himself would be able and willing to set aside our finer points of disagreement and focus on the larger issue at hand. I'd hope that he would still be willing to make my money in exchange for performing his services. And my guess is that he would.

    Still, if he didn't, then I suppose I would have to find alternate, perhaps less skilled defense, which would truly be a shame.

    Anyway, I've now caused us to drift far, far away from the topic. For this I do apologize. Unless something else catches my eye, I shall bow out for now.

  15. #15
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    It's an attack on a moronic idea, if it is his idea, that's his problem not mine. Besides he is an affront to all gun owners with his attitude.

    So an attorney, that is also a gun guy who's on our side, opinion means nothing to you? Gee, who the hell you going to get to defend you when you have a problem then?
    You must not read my post's... I told you that I am a gun owner. At one time I owned a G20/21, RSRH .480, SA Loaded .45acp, Ruger #1 SS .375 H&H Magnum, Remington 700BDL w/composite stock .338 RUM & K&D Muzzle Break, .308 Winchester Stealth Bull Barrel Varmint Rifle and last but not least a Browning .270 WSM. I have sold them all off cause of financial difficulties due to medical issues. I currently own a P220, SP101 .357mag and looking to purchase a Kahr K40 or P229 in .40 cal.

    I myself just have a tendancy to vote the party looking at the whole picture instead one issue like you seem to do, you are so narrow minded!

    As also I have posted before. You think that Gun Ownership is just for the CONservatives? Again as usual you are wrong.

    I really don't know why you post these recent political threads? You want to post your thoughts/opinions you ought to go to faux newsor Doc Savage and post on their blogs. I come to this forum to learn about issues pertaining to Open Carrying not discussing the campaigns of either party.

    You are not going to change my views and neither am I going to change yours so we should just move on, thats the American way right? Isn't democracy grand...



  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    It's an attack on a moronic idea, if it is his idea, that's his problem not mine. Besides he is an affront to all gun owners with his attitude.

    So an attorney, that is also a gun guy who's on our side, opinion means nothing to you? Gee, who the hell you going to get to defend you when you have a problem then?
    You must not read my post's... I told you that I am a gun owner. At one time I owned a G20/21, RSRH .480, SA Loaded .45acp, Ruger #1 SS .375 H&H Magnum, Remington 700BDL w/composite stock .338 RUM & K&D Muzzle Break, .308 Winchester Stealth Bull Barrel Varmint Rifle and last but not least a Browning .270 WSM. I have sold them all off cause of financial difficulties due to medical issues. I currently own a P220, SP101 .357mag and looking to purchase a Kahr K40 or P229 in .40 cal.

    I myself just have a tendancy to vote the party looking at the whole picture instead one issue like you seem to do, you are so narrow minded!

    As also I have posted before. You think that Gun Ownership is just for the CONservatives? Again as usual you are wrong.

    I really don't know why you post these recent political threads? You want to post your thoughts/opinions you ought to go to faux newsor Doc Savage and post on their blogs. I come to this forum to learn about issues pertaining to Open Carrying not discussing the campaigns of either party.

    You are not going to change my views and neither am I going to change yours so we should just move on, thats the American way right? Isn't democracy grand...


    A gun owner that votes for Osama is a gun owner looking to loose his gun, as this is his way to often stated position before he started running for the Presidency. What he says while campaigning is to get your vote, the truth is what he said once he was safely in his Congressional seat.

    The trouble with your view is that your way can loose me my Constitutionally guaranteed rights and that is a fighting matter to me. My way still gives you a choice.

    In truth I don't trust McCain either but at least he served his country, whichmakes him at least a comrade in arms to all veteran. Your choice can't ever say that.


  17. #17
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    In truth I don't trust McCain either but at least he served his country, whichmakes him at least a comrade in arms to all veteran. Your choice can't ever say that.
    Careful what you say. McCain did not support the latest GI Bill that Webb authored and Bush just recently signed into law. How do vet's receive McCain? Just kind of curious.

  18. #18
    Regular Member gsx1138's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, United States
    Posts
    884

    Post imported post

    Sadly we no longer have the lesser of two evils to choose from. Just two sh!tty choices. Unless you're like me and going to throw away your vote on Bob Barr. If anything I only feel decent about trying to re-elect Dino Rossi.
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    In truth I don't trust McCain either but at least he served his country, whichmakes him at least a comrade in arms to all veteran. Your choice can't ever say that.
    Careful what you say. McCain did not support the latest GI Bill that Webb authored and Bush just recently signed into law. How do vet's receive McCain? Just kind of curious.
    I said I'm not happy with McCain. But he is miles ahead of your guy. Obama thinks the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is a buffet, pick and choose what you support, even though he swore to uphold and support the same Constitution when was sworn into office. It pretty much means his word is worthless. Hell, I don't like Bush all the much either but at least he didn't commit any felonies while in office like the last Dem did. The trouble is, if this is the best either party can do, then it is time to dismantle the parties because they have been taken over by extremist and have forgotten the majority ofAmericans and their middle of the road views.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Shy_Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Spokane / Pullman, Washington, USA
    Posts
    336

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:

    Careful what you say. McCain did not support the latest GI Bill that Webb authored and Bush just recently signed into law. How do vet's receive McCain? Just kind of curious.
    I also don't care for McCain despite the fact that I am a vet, I feel as though he stabbed America in the back with his immigration platform. That being said I think he was right to not support the bill because it will have a negative impact on retention, we don't need more new soldiers we need to keep more of our experienced ones. I think it was the wrong move and most politicians were playing on the fact that Americans like to act like they support vetsand don't want to actually support the Military structure itself. Even though I feel this way I will happily use even more of your tax dollars on guns and ammo seeing as how the military is already paying for all of my tuition to begin with. I get 50% off tuition due to in-state university, plus WSU takes off another 50% of that cause I'm an OEF vet leaving me with 25% or about $1500 left to pay which my reserve unit covers for me so I am pocketing all of my GI BIll which just increased and apparently I will be getting BAH on top of that. So basicallyI will be living large if my rentors would stop screwing me over.

    Oh and about Obama, I don't think that he would be satisfied in a socialist society such as France... I have a feeling he doesn't think it is either socialist enough nor tough enough firearm laws.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Shy_Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Spokane / Pullman, Washington, USA
    Posts
    336

    Post imported post

    gsx1138 wrote:
    Sadly we no longer have the lesser of two evils to choose from. Just two sh!tty choices. Unless you're like me and going to throw away your vote on Bob Barr. If anything I only feel decent about trying to re-elect Dino Rossi.
    Re-elect? His election victory was ripped right out of his hands last time... You are aware our current Governor is Gregoire right?

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Union, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,256

    Post imported post

    Shy_Panda wrote:
    gsx1138 wrote:
    Sadly we no longer have the lesser of two evils to choose from. Just two sh!tty choices. Unless you're like me and going to throw away your vote on Bob Barr. If anything I only feel decent about trying to re-elect Dino Rossi.
    Re-elect? His election victory was ripped right out of his hands last time... You are aware our current Governor is Gregoire right?
    Yeah, re-elect. Rossi legally won the last election. The illegal votes the judge allowed to be counted, even after he saidat the start of the trial should not count, because the judge violated the law in favor of his political party choice.

  23. #23
    Campaign Veteran deepdiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Southeast, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    5,974

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    No, let's just say that I am not in the "Insane Camp". Really super tired of 8 years worth of lies!
    Oh suck it up and get over it. I survived 8 years of that lying jerk-off who waved his pecker, er finger, at 300 million Americans and said, "I did not have relations with that woman, Monica Lewdinsky" and then a few months later pointed his pecker, er finger, at himself and said, "OOhhh, I am so busted. I got caught. I did something I should have hidden better with a not all that hot chick and boy am I embarrassed I got caught lyin' to all y'all." We had to deal with a known liar so you can certainly deal with a suspected liar. And no woman has ever accused GW of raping her and then lying about that.

    So if you want to whine about being lied to, after I see 3-4 pages about the un-deniable fact that that numb-nut Clinton is a lying POS, then I'll entertain a discussion about your being tired of the possibility that you were lied to by this administration. But I have had Clintons lying to me for 16 years and your 8 years of frustration pale in comparison.

    *and this from someone who disagrees with much of GW Bush's administration*
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

  24. #24
    Regular Member Shy_Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Spokane / Pullman, Washington, USA
    Posts
    336

    Post imported post

    Bear 45/70 wrote:
    Yeah, re-elect. Rossi legally won the last election. The illegal votes the judge allowed to be counted, even after he saidat the start of the trial should not count, because the judge violated the law in favor of his political party choice.
    Have you guys heard about the Dino Rossi signs on the east side of the state? At the bottom of the Sign instead of saying For Governor and the web site and all that it says "Don't Let Seattle Steal This Election"

    How awesome is that. And I am aware that west side judges think that dead fellons are allowed to vote. Dirty Hippies.

  25. #25
    Regular Member Shy_Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Spokane / Pullman, Washington, USA
    Posts
    336

    Post imported post

    Dukester wrote:
    Oh suck it up and get over it. I survived 8 years of that lying jerk-off who waved his pecker, er finger, at 300 million Americans and said, "I did not have relations with that woman, Monica Lewdinsky" and then a few months later pointed his pecker, er finger, at himself and said, "OOhhh, I am so busted. I got caught. I did something I should have hidden better with a not all that hot chick and boy am I embarrassed I got caught lyin' to all y'all." We had to deal with a known liar so you can certainly deal with a suspected liar. And no woman has ever accused GW of raping her and then lying about that.

    So if you want to whine about being lied to, after I see 3-4 pages about the un-deniable fact that that numb-nut Clinton is a lying POS, then I'll entertain a discussion about your being tired of the possibility that you were lied to by this administration. But I have had Clintons lying to me for 16 years and your 8 years of frustration pale in comparison.

    *and this from someone who disagrees with much of GW Bush's administration*
    No, it's cool, President Clinton misunderstood what the question was because "It depends on what the defention of the word IS is."...

    WTF!?!?! I am no longer a fan of the current President Bush but at least he didn't start this whole mess, if Clinton had been able to keep it in his pants long enough to take the time and actually DEAL with the Somolia issue then Rawanda wouldn't have happened and the third world wouldn't have figured out so easily that the best way to defeat our military is to defeat the public image. That's right I blame Clinton for the genocide in Rawanda, his actions in Somolia demonstrated to the Rawandan goverment that if you kill a few of the wests soldiers (in this case Belgum) then they will pull out and let you do what you wish. In essence he is also to blame for the current goings on in the Sudan and partially to blame for Iraq as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •