• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shipping out.

thx997303

imported post

Well, as of tomorrow, I am on active duty.

I will be shipping to Basic Training in Ft. Sill OK, barring any major happening.

I wont be able to even touch a computer until at least October 21. If not later.

Wish me luck.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Well, as of tomorrow, I am on active duty.

I will be shipping to Basic Training in Ft. Sill OK, barring any major happening.

I wont be able to even touch a computer until at least October 21. If not later.

Wish me luck.

Good luck!!

Look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance!

Edited to add: I hear there are a lot of cows around Ft. Sill. Reports are coming in tonight of scattered herds drifting in that direction. One witness was in the process of calling in the latest sighting when the transmission abruptly ended mid-sentence.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

FT Sill in August? How could that not be a good time?

Best of luck thx. Enjoy every minute. If you have a good attitiude it will come naturally. If you don't, its the best revenge anyway.:)

thx997303

imported post

Well, looking at the weather, I think that it was probably one of the best times to go.

After the 100 degree weather, and before the ice storms.

schwarzi88

imported post

ft. sill ......lmfao , that place is a hell hole ..... humid and bug infested ! GL on that !

lived there for 5 years ........ u'll see!

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
attachment.php
OFFTOPIC WARNINGGGGGG...... Where do you come up with this @#$%??? hahaha
we've already been over this: "same place i get my grooming technique's...."