• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Think I'm Going To Make Myself One...

Triple Tap

imported post

I know its meant to be funny, but I feel its irresponable as a gun owner to ever, ever point a gun ( even modified toy ) at anything you dont intend to kill. This includes yourself.

I go to great lengths to teach my kids about guns, gun safety. So just to see the reaction I showed this to one of my older kids and asked them what they thought.

The answer came back as "stupid", and that makes me proud.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Yeah I can see walking down the street with that one taking a call... Not a smart idea at all.

I can see the headlines "Man shot by police was using toy gun as headset for iPhone..."

bcp

imported post

Make a classic shoe phone instead.

get_smart_shoe_phone.jpg

Shy_Panda

imported post

I have to agree, that is retarded. The list of problems with a picture like this and the potential issues that could present themselves if this were used in public is nearly as long as the awesomeness level of Joker in the Dark Knight... so pretty frickin long.