Thread: Pistol Tactical Training DVd's & Hand's on Courses

Post imported post

I just ordered BlackWaters Basic Pistol 1 DVD.

I wanted to know if anyone on this board can recommend any other Tactical Pistol training DVD's worth purchasing.

Also, can anyone recommend any Tactical Pistol schools who offer hands on courses in the New York Area.

I was considering Blackwater or Valhalla but I'm from Long Island so the closer the better.

Thanks All

Post imported post

Sig and S&W have training in your area as does Lethal Force Institute.

EDIT:
    Gunsite has a series of training DVD's
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I am planning to attend Front Sight. The courses range from $800 to $1600. However you can find training certificates on Ebay for $100 dollars. First timers only. So I plan on taking the defensive handgun course (4 days). Yea , hotel, car rental, ammo purchase will still cost some, but the course savings will help even it out. Besides I consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I have a couple training DVD's, but to really learn I feel a school is the best way.

Post imported post

I was going to say Front Sight =( A lot of military and police guys and gals go there along with regular citizens. they've got courses varrying in price, experience, and length