• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Keep the US safe from Assault Weapon Violence

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Very nice, but it's still a young gun. This has only been 4 years of watching. Surely as it matures and becomes embittered it will lay waste with a vengeance. :)

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I have a pair of them lurking in the gun locker... with bayonets... there's a bayonet capable shotgun in there with them. They whisper in the night... It's only a matter of time.... :uhoh:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Very nice, but it's still a young gun. This has only been 4 years of watching. Surely as it matures and becomes embittered it will lay waste with a vengeance. :)

Agedoes not matter.

Young Guns are always more brash.

Hot blood, bad choices.

prcE6

imported post

I don't know what you all are worried about. Feinstein says that we have police protection for this sort of thing.

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Jim675 wrote:

Agedoes not matter.

Hot blood, bad choices.
I was hoping that since this one was alone it might protect it from peer pressure. I also noticed that it does not appear to have access to alchohol. One can only hope that it was made properly.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
Jim675 wrote:

Agedoes not matter.

Hot blood, bad choices.
I was hoping that since this one was alone it might protect it from peer pressure. I also noticed that it does not appear to have access to alchohol. One can only hope that it was made properly.

Penalty flag.

Not submitted in haiku. :)

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Jim675 wrote:
Eventually it will get bitter, it will cling to itself or religion or antipathy to guns that aren't like it or anti-imported gun sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain it's frustrations.

And when that happens, watch out because blood will run in the streets.

unreconstructed1

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Agedoes not matter.

Hot blood, bad choices.

maybe not. this one isn't cursed with the shoulder thingy that goes up, it may be allright...

we can only hope.:uhoh:

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Huck wrote:
Mine must be lazy, it just quietlysits in the rack doing nothing.

Lazy hell!!! It's biding it's time, waiting for you to become complacent and off guard. Then it will strike, redecorating your home interior with your blood.

:what:

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Assault and Battery

If I shoot you in your home with my 12 guage pump shotgun (constitutuing an assault on you) does that make my shotgun an Assault weapon?

If I go to your house and beat you with my shovel, does that make my shovel an ASSAULT weapon?

Folks, we've had assault weapons ever since made figured out that he could attack his fellow man by throwing rocks at others.

:uhoh:

I better go chack and see if my shovel is still where I put it.

dukenukum

imported post

BROTHERS AND SISTERS it our duty to keep the U.S safe from assault weapon violence , so here is the task before us to buy up all these abused assault weapons and give them a loving home to get them counseling ( at the shooting range ) and to feed them ( lots of ammo ) to clean them on a regular basis , to provide proper attire ( cases , scopes , extra magazines and other things ) this is the only way to "cure " their violent tendencies .

the previous is intended as tongue and cheek