• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yesterdays excursion!

schwarzi88

imported post

so i OCed pretty much all day yesterday and had NO prob. not even a dirty, grab ur kids and run look from ppl!

the day started with the Indoor swap meet at 35th and redwood .... hung out there for about an hr, then went to the outdoor swap meet .......

there were 3 cop cars right at the entrance but no LEO in sight ! spent 1.5 hrs there and then decided to split cuz the heat was getting unbareable! On the way out my heart dropped in my pants ..... OHHHHhuhhhhh i think i fooked up! theer is a scool not even 300 ft from where i exited the outdoor swap meet ! Sooo before i get a s@t ton of hate maile .... LESON LEARNED i will do more research on the places i'm goin from now on!

we decided to end the evening with a dindin at the Olive garden in sugarhouse ... there again no looks and no ? about what i'm doin with a fire arm even thou the place was packed.

So there i thought i might share one of my days with a positive note!

scorpioajr

imported post

33itmefs wrote:
schwarzi88 wrote:
so i OCed pretty much all day yesterday and had NO prob. not even a dirty, grab ur kids and run look from ppl!

the day started with the Indoor swap meet at 35th and redwood .... hung out there for about an hr, then went to the outdoor swap meet .......

there were 3 cop cars right at the entrance but no LEO in sight ! spent 1.5 hrs there and then decided to split cuz the heat was getting unbareable! On the way out my heart dropped in my pants ..... OHHHHhuhhhhh i think i fooked up! theer is a scool not even 300 ft from where i exited the outdoor swap meet ! Sooo before i get a s@t ton of hate maile .... LESON LEARNED i will do more research on the places i'm goin from now on!

we decided to end the evening with a dindin at the Olive garden in sugarhouse ... there again no looks and no ? about what i'm doin with a fire arm even thou the place was packed.

....All in all though, glad it went well.

Agreed.

I'll add to this experience and say that a buddy and i OCed to our local Autozone and the guys across the counter thought it was great. He was carrying his Walther P22, that gun is practically invisible.

swjr

imported post

schwarzi88 wrote:

Those schools are hard to avoid! They keep building new ones every year! Nice, positive OC experience!