• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc on bicycle

Timmer

imported post

HOW!?! hose clamp the xd holster on some where? too hevey to put in jersey pocket.

Timmer

imported post

snake021 wrote:
I use a thigh rig.
But that would cover the logo's. any pictures on how that looks. dont it flop around any? seems it would bother me.

snake021

imported post

Timmer wrote:
snake021 wrote:
I use a thigh rig.
But that would cover the logo's. any pictures on how that looks. dont it flop around any? seems it would bother me.

Just realized what you might have meant by "jersey pocket", you mean shorts?

I ride my bike to and from work in jeans. It's all street/roads so I'm not bouncing around on trails or anything. The only thing I had to adjust was moving the belt loop more to the front so the gun doesn't start working it's way underneath my leg, towards my hamstrings. I've worn my thigh rig a long time, since my Army days, so I'm pretty used to it, doesn't bother me.

Maybe get a duty belt like the bicycle cops use?