• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what was he thinking ..... suicide thru cops !?!?

ainokea

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Follow-up story:

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4002365

"He came out with a gun..."

When are people going to learn that it is a bad idea to go confront the police with a gun in your hand!
Agreed!! If you have been involved in a police standoff the only way you have a chance of not getting shot is if you do exactly what they say and come out unarmed with both hands high in the air. Otherwise you are still an active threat.

swjr

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
Follow-up story:

"He came out with a gun..."

When are people going to learn that it is a bad idea to go confront the police with a gun in your hand!
Can I say: COMMON SENSE!?!?!?!?

asforme

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I thought you were posting at the Breaking News alert that appeared at the top, WTF?

BREAKING NEWS: Child locks himself in gun vault at store
close.gif
collapse.gif
A child has locked himself in a gun vault at Dick's Sporting Goods. Authorities are concerned about the amount of air inside and are working to drill holes in the vault. We'll have more on Eyewitness News after the Olympics.

Bflamante

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I get really mad when family and friends of the perpetrator talk about how nice a person they were and that the shooting was unjust. Everyone is an angel in their mothers eyes once dead. I for one completely support the action of those who where required to take lethal action against this idiot who felt justified in walking out with a gun in his hand. They did their job. We should be greatful for what they do.